Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Damn, Had no idea he was talking bout hip hop on "25 to Life" until he dropped it in the last verse, thought he was talking about a relationship the whole time.

Originally Posted by glasses

It's safe to say that the only song you would want to press skip on, out of 17, is the Rihanna one.

You fail. Reaching just because Rihanna is on it. That song is dope.

Em goes in on every single song. smh

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Em goes in on every single song. smh
thats the weird thing ... there isnt one single song that you can say he didnt go in on ... its disgusting
sick.gif

my favorites are Space Bound and I love the way you Lie. The whole thing is nice to me though. Maybe not WTP.

i got the album .... i can't believe what yall saying though ... gonna blast it on my way to work though and see whas good ... i'm hoping yall are close to what yall saying

Obviously its not one of the more deeper songs, but i really actually love WTP. Its something different from the rest, its just a certified club banger. The crack a bottle of Recovery, and i can already hear it being spinned at clubs and college parties all around the country.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
beat SLAPS!! if thats jim jonsin then wow he did his thing, that bass is gonna be sick in the whip
pimp.gif

LOVING the reviews so far..won't bump this till I have an opportunity to sit down and listen after a L..which will probably be tomorrow after I get my fixed Beats back.
pimp.gif

You wanna know why I always thought he was wack and why ppl think he sucks now. Cuz his personality is boring and his character is corny and dislikable. He is a techniqually awesome rapper. But has no real substance. If you have a great personality it doesn't make you a good rapper but ppl would be more interested to hear what you have to say.

Back in the day he was on drugs and was exciting. Ppl were shocked to hear what he's gonna say and do next like DMX. Now he's just saying stupid stuff to be a parody of what he used to be or be like lil wayne. Alot of punchlines on this like hes trying hard to prove to ppl he's good. Like he has no confidence in himself... You just cant respect someone that's trying to spill his soul and still doesn't know what hes talking about.

He's just lying all over this album.. cuz he has no real life to talk about..

Only weirdo nerds like Eminem now.. Im not talking out my butt neither.

When I hear these kids listening to that chop ppl up eminem music I get scared.. cuz they look mad Virginia Tech

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

You wanna know why I always thought he was wack and why ppl think he sucks now. Cuz his personality is boring and his character is corny and dislikable. He is a techniqually awesome rapper. But has no real substance. If you have a great personality it doesn't make you a good rapper but ppl would be more interested to hear what you have to say.

Back in the day he was on drugs and was exciting. Ppl were shocked to hear what he's gonna say and do next like DMX. Now he's just saying stupid stuff to be a parody of what he used to be or be like lil wayne. Alot of punchlines on this like hes trying hard to prove to ppl he's good. Like he has no confidence in himself... You just cant respect someone that's trying to spill his soul and still doesn't know what hes talking about.

When I hear these kids listening to that chop ppl up eminem music I get scared.. cuz they look mad Virginia Tech

It's ok, I forgive you.

Awesome, I love how he apologizes for Encore and Relapse multiple times. Apology accepted.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

^ Dont get your feelings hurt..

It's going to take a lot more than a dissertation full of bollocks to hurt my feelings, Christopher.

I hate dudes that use big words for no reason... like theyre smart.. this forum is casual.. take your suit off.. its music and is open to opinions.. crossing out my opinions is ignorant.. you even crossed out the part where i said "He is a technically awesome rapper" so im think you just dont wanna hear anything but "OHH YESS EM'S BACK!"
his singles suck.. why did he do a song with pink?? dudes reaching for love...h

I seriously lol'd ...
roll.gif
you had me at the last two lines
laugh.gif

but to address one thing you said ... if you listened to Em at all coming up to this release he said he went back to why he started rapping ... he basically sat there and thought up the most outrageous rhymes/metaphors/similes/entendres whatever you wanna call them to display his skill ... once he started sobering up and realized proof wasnt around forreal he went back to his old self ... this is why i compare this album to infinite lyrics wise, because hes rapping so much faster than he normally does ...

i think what this album does is separate the mainstream em fans from the underground em fans ... if you dont like infinite then you wont like this because hes not rapping like a mainstream rapper ... hes fitting as many syllables as he can into damn near every line of every verse ... the skill it takes to do what he did on this album is disgusting ... it is exactly this reason why i laugh at people who put jay-z in the same breath as Em as a rapper ... jay-z can only dream of rapping like Eminem does on this album ... jay-z can make rap songs, Eminem raps circles around jay-z ...

like i said before, as far as individual songs, this is a mixture of sslp, mmlp and tes ... but overall this is a more mainstream/polished version of infinite when it comes down to it ...

Recovery is like a pan of lasagna ...
sslp = the pasta
mmlp = the sauce
tes = the 3 cheeses
inifnite = that cheese you melt all over the top of that @*%$! ...

yes,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

^ Dont get your feelings hurt..

It's going to take a lot more than a dissertation full of bollocks to hurt my feelings, Christopher.

I hate dudes that use big words for no reason... like theyre smart.. this forum is casual.. take your suit off.. its music and is open to opinions.. crossing out my opinions is ignorant.. you even crossedI'm an idiot, please pay me no mind out the part where i said "He is a technically awesome rapper" so im think you just dont wanna hear anything but "OHH YESS EM'S BACK!"
his singles suck.. why did he do a song with pink?? dudes reaching for love...h

Done.

Back
Top Bottom