Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

angry em > 100% of other rappers

fixed.

It's a very jarring song the first listen. The second time it really starts to hit home. The beat is unconventional, so the flow has to be to follow suit. Lyrically though he went off.
The calm batman/combat man line was 
eek.gif

after the second and third listen this song GOES ... dont just listen to it once and dismiss it like i did ... pink rips the hook too ...

I like the song, when he has the angry feel to it most times its gonna be a good song
smokin.gif

The combat / calm batman line was awsome.

Fork in the road / psycho path line was cool too.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

after the second and third listen this song GOES ... dont just listen to it once and dismiss it like i did ... pink rips the hook too ...

Yeah, you're right, it grew on me..

I'm let down by Pink.. i was expecting more.. I've listened twice.. its decent.. not a giant fan of the beat... its prob one of those songs that after a few more spins I'll def like it

Won't Back Down is alright.

Eminem went in lyrically, but the beat and Pink's hook don't help the song.

Is Recovery still coming out in a couple weeks or is it going to be pushed back?

I'm asking because there hasn't been much of a buzz about Recovery.

i came across a possible Recovery review

I didn't write this review myself, I got it from [URL]http://www.hiphopgenerals.com/showthread.php?t=54810[/url].

I've been listening to the recovery album for a couple days now. (You can believe me or not, i have it...i dont think it's leaked on here yet)

***Sorry...i just got threatened by some who said i could get in trouble...sorry, just wait a week, someone else will leak...i have the International version anyway.

There are a couple shockers on the album...If you dont want me to spoil it...stop reading now!!!

Here are my reviews by track, this is rated out of 5 stars:

1. “Cold Wind Blows

Won't Back Down is a grower. First listen it's kind of whatever but the more you listen to it, the better it gets. And it will be even better when I actually get to hear a better sound quality version of it. I'm just really digging how he's so aggressive on the mic now and not talking about raping and killing. The chorus is still kind of whatever but the rest of the track is hard. I'm definitely excited for this album.

I'm going to try and disregard that "review" from HHG. After reading it, it has the album as an utter disappointment after reading that many people were saying it's a classic.

No matter how hard I try, I just cant get into Won't Back Down... hope more leaks soon

I have other people who've heard it too and they say it delivers. Take that HHG "review" with a grain of salt

i hope that review isnt accurate ... but i will say, aside from seduction, i almost had the same review just going off the song names ... i hope to god this isnt a ##%%!$+% CD ... them wack %!@ tracks with wayne and about space is !$@%%%$ stupid ... wayne boutta start pissing me off ruining eminems cd with his song and then the im a martian #@#+ rubbin off on him ... $#!! ...

^ lol....u can pretty much guess at all the stuff he said just by the names of the songs alone. I dont beleive it at all.

His twitter says there is a sneak peak of the Not Afraid video...but I'm not seeing it?...
* Never mind..Found it..

Back
Top Bottom