laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

after reading hollingers articles, im convinced he doesnt even watch basketball anymore
laugh.gif
he just sits all day cranking numbers and formulas

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Soooo....no one can refute either of my points I see. Maybe if I was a Warrior fan (no shot at warrior fans)

Yes, I can actually refute your points:

1. Hedo & Shard are both streaky as hell (ESPECIALLY Shard). The casual fan thinks Delonte West is still garbage (& I don't really blame them to be honest). But the dude has REALLY come into his own this year & has the swag/confidence he had @ St. Joe's. He is playing @ an extremely high level. He is a vastly underrated defender. I know he is much shorter than Hedo & Shard, but the dude is long for his height & has been giving literally everyone he guards fits. I can flip it just as easily...how are Hedo or Shard gonna keep up with Delonte's speed/penetration on offense? Plus we are the #1 team in the NBA @ defending the 3. That should be relatively easy to understand.

2. "Dwight will have a field day against the Cavs' weak frontline." Are you serious? What is your definition of a "field day"? Verajau is one of the best defensive big men in the NBA. Throw in Big Ben, Z and Joe Smith and how in the world is that a "weak" front line? Like stated a million times on NT, Dwight Howard has 0 post moves. The dude has been getting buckets off of raw talent alone (dude is a freak of nature - not discounting him in anyway). But he gets 95% of his points off of put backs, alley oops and easy dunks from someone penetrating and then dishing because of the help. He is truly not that hard to guard (as of right now in his career - he's only 23 & came straight from HS). Plus we are the #1 team in the NBA on defense. That should be relatively easy to understand.

Having said that, I change my tune from 5 games to Cavs in 6. If Jameer was healthy, it would be Cavs in 7.
1) They aren't streaky as hell...well Hedo isn't. Delonte West doesn't have near enough length to bother either one of their shots.You forget they are 6'10"? Delonte isn't gonna be guarded by either one for the record. And he's definitely not gonna be penetrating. Lee willmore than likely shadow him or Mo....and Dwight is behind them. Honestly I can't see the Cavs scoring near the bucket alot. The Cavs just don't havethe personnel to stop those two specifically. As far as defending the 3.....1-4 can shoot. Every single one so I can't really see them not giving up the 3alot unless.........(next point)

2) They guard Dwight straight up. Which is why he'd have a field day or, since you don't know what that means, he's going to obliterate their frontline.
roll.gif
Varejao being one of the best defensive big men in the NBA. BigBen and maybe Joe are good defenders. Apparently Howard and his 0 post move self is doing something right because NO ONE can stop him, especially the Cavs.Furthermore it's laughable how incredibly false it is that he has 0 post moves. You must not have been watching him lately. Kwame Brown has 0 post moves.Dwight doesn't. Congrats your the #1 team in defense. Guess what else? You went 3-6 against elite teams this year oh that includes 1-2 against Orlando.That should be relatively easy to understand
eyes.gif

im not saying orlando will win. but the cavs really would have wanted to see boston instead

Reasons for wanting Boston.

1. Revenge for 2008 Playoffs
2. To shut up KG and Make Paul Pierce cry

It was that simple.

Most of the Laker fans in here are pathetic. The majority of you have prolly watched the Cavs play less than 10 times IF that. Verejao IS one of the topdefensive big men in the L...please name 10-15 that are more effective on D? I'll be waiting for a while...And Dwight Howard doesn't have any postgame. If you think so, you are a D12 D-Rider or don't know anything about the game. It's that simple. I already posted on how he gets 90-95% of hispoints and you can't refute that because it's basically fact.

Most of the Laker fans in here are pathetic. The majority of you have prolly watched the Cavs play less than 10 times IF that. Verejao IS one of the top defensive big men in the L...please name 10-15 that are more effective on D? I'll be waiting for a while...And Dwight Howard doesn't have any post game. If you think so, you are a D12 D-Rider or don't know anything about the game. It's that simple. I already posted on how he gets 90-95% of his points and you can't refute that because it's basically fact.
you should also check out how LBJ gets 90-95% of his points

^ WOW, Troll/Herb/Hater to the highest degree...
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
And once again, proves my point about Laker fans in this thread...

2i7pibo.jpg

LeBron James makes his ninth appearance on the cover of Sports Illustrated
by Starting Blocks/The Plain Dealer
Tuesday May 19, 2009, 11:56 AM

This week's May 25, 2009, issue of Sports Illustrated, on newsstands Wednesday, features LeBron James - his ninth appearance on the cover - with the billing Cleveland Rocks (No Joke!).

SI special contributor (and Cleveland native) Joe Posnanski looks at the psychosis of losing that has plagued his hometown for the better part of four decades.
But with James and the once-moribund Cavaliers playing otherworldly basketball, long-suffering fans are daring to imagine their first victory celebration since 1964 (page 54).

http://www.cleveland.com/...ssf/2009/05/sicom_3.html

^ His SN, the way he hates on LBJ, I could go on & on...are you implying he's NOT a Lakers fan, or do all of you true Laker fans ignore him/try to actlike he's not one because he's such a herb?
laugh.gif
...Because I would respect that seeing how lame this dude is.

As a Lakers fan, I have to pull for whatever makes thing easier for my team.

For that, I have to pull for the Magic.

But Cavs in 5.

^ His SN, the way he hates on LBJ, I could go on & on...are you implying he's NOT a Lakers fan, or do all of you true Laker fans ignore him/try to act like he's not one because he's such a herb?
laugh.gif
how am i hating on lebron in this thread? everyone knows how he gets the majority of his buckets. i see all this talk about dwight having to getto the rim, how he relies on his athelticism, and how he has no post game, you cant deny that doesnt remind of someone?
laugh.gif
never let the truth make you upset

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

^ His SN, the way he hates on LBJ, I could go on & on...are you implying he's NOT a Lakers fan, or do all of you true Laker fans ignore him/try to act like he's not one because he's such a herb?
laugh.gif
how am i hating on lebron in this thread? everyone knows how he gets the majority of his buckets. i see all this talk about dwight having to get to the rim, how he relies on his athelticism, and how he has no post game, you cant deny that doesnt remind of someone?
laugh.gif
never let the truth make you upset

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. LBJ & D12 being the 2 biggest physical/athletic freaks in the league is where their comparisonsend. PERIOD.

*goes to hit ignore user for the 1st time on NT*

Verejao IS one of the top defensive big men in the L...please name 10-15 that are more effective on D? I'll be waiting for a while...
Will you?

Camby
Dalembert
Birdman
Nene
TD
KG
Perkins
Mutumbo(healthy)
Pryzbilla
Al Jeff
Yao