Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

LEBRON JAMES > mj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you wish...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
everyone in here crying about officiating.

It's clear after last night and so far today, the refs are going to let them play a little more than usual.

It's been physical both ways.

What a load of horse !@@* on these calls...

So they letting them play, and then Joe Smith flops and gets the call
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

like i have been saying, the x factors for the cavs are their big men which carry their defense

ilgauskas, varejao, wallace, and smith
they all can score on offense too except for wallace

thank god 3 of those dudes are old as hell

Seriously, all the CAVS haters, shut the hell up & enjoy the game...you dudes are pathetic on wanting all these ticky tack fouls...[Kobe]IT'S THEPLAYOFFS[Kobe]

i love how everyone is on lebrons jock and he hasnt even won a ring yet...lol..i bet all the bron bron fans arent even over 23..lol

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif
everyone in here crying about officiating.

It's clear after last night and so far today, the refs are going to let them play a little more than usual.

It's been physical both ways.
Nah for real though, how are they letting them play if they call that offensive on Howard being guarded by Smith?

Simple post move and they call him for being over aggresive.
grin.gif

if i was Dwight, i would pick up a tech here to send a message to the refs...

Lebron absolutely HACKED him on that "block".. HACKED him. that was like 90% arm, 10% ball.

i hate how NBA referees seem to swallow their whistles when it appears that Lebron is about to do something "amazing"... it's like they sit backand watch him instead of calling the game. i know he's a great player, but seriously come on...
smh.gif

Dwight is BEASTING!

Back
Top Bottom