OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Holden snipin threads and posts
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

to anyone going for orlando, or against the cavs...

remember with all of the foolery we've seen in this league, anything can happen.

You know they are already working on the "Lebron wills the cavs from a 3-1 deficit to the finals" storyline.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

What kicks were Bron wearing?

Soldier III like every other playoff game besides the MVP presentation game. The whole team was wearing them besides Sasha and Joe Smith because they'resigned to adidas.

SERIES AINT OVER IMO...........IT WASNT TOO LONG AGO MY LAKERS GAVE UP A 3-1 LEAD TO PHX, AND LOST THAT SERIES

I'm just sayin
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Magic should win by 10+ barring the refs.
i fully expect the refs to work their magic..

Donaghy.jpg

it's disgusting, but i guess that's part of life in today's NBA.

I fully expect the Magic to get the W and go up 3-1 as long as the refs don't stop them.
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

Oh wait, nevermind............
1209470880_2063.jpg

It's old and not even funny even more.

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Cavs got this wrapped. Consider this series over already, with the Cavs going to the Finals..

...ok Magic, you've had your luck but not its done. All the Lebron and Mo haters are gonna be typing with their FISTS tonight
laugh.gif

Cavs got this. Magic sucks anyway

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent13

Wow, we @+*#%$ up this thread...Yuku can't handle it.
laugh.gif

Ayo, real talk though...the Magic can't go thinking this series is finished. It's not out of the question for the Cavs to push it to a 7th
game...almost all of these games have been close, even though Orlando is CLEARLY the superior team (right outacontrol?)...

In my years here on NT, first time I've ever hit the post limit.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

banned?

For real stop sayin this should be 4-0. Rashards 2 shots were just as clutch as Lebrons. With out lewis its 3-1 Cavs. Without Lebron its 4-0 Magic. Im sick ofthis woulda coulda shoulda BS. What happened happened.

With that said im still optimistic.

Im confident the cavs will win at home in game 5. Its allll about game 6, if they can somehow survive game 6. Either Lebron or Stern or both will close it outat home.

Originally Posted by 731balla

I like how the refs BAILED OUT Lebron when he got stuffed by Howard(NH).

Instead of calling that Up and Down, they bail him out with a jump ball.

Very good game nonetheless.

Magic gets it done not next game but in game 6.

It was a legit call, stop.

This thread is too much right now
laugh.gif

I'll comment tomorrow when it's calmed down a bit and can get a conversation in.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

What kicks were Bron wearing?

Soldier III like every other playoff game besides the MVP presentation game. The whole team was wearing them besides Sasha and Joe Smith because they're signed to adidas.
s3_030409_lg.jpg

eek.gif

I'm out the loop with new Nike releases...THESE ARE TUFF.

Back
Top Bottom