OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Good job Orlando......

Not looking to good for the Cavs......
smh.gif

What the hell was Howard waiting for? LeBron was inches from owning ESPN.

That no call on LeBron's 3 was legit. He waited to long and didn't fall on his side when he felt the contact. He has to review Billups game tape.

Hoard isn't half as skilled as Olajuwon and the Magic is still a game away from the Finals. For the sake of the NBA, i hope Dwight improves his game.

Originally Posted by Wings90

THAT shot would have been worth of being shown 200 times on ESPN the next day.

Haha true...would of been a top 10 play..n would of been on his d again.

someone post that skip bayless pic wearing the lefraud jersey throwing up a brick. its gon be my new facebook profile pic
laugh.gif

Bron literally has to do EVERYTHING for his team.

Come to the Rockets Bron. We got all the role players you need.

Magic finally win, when they should have won the game a long time ago.

In fact, the series should have already been over.

I really hope they take the next one in CLE, but i think the Cavs bounce back and take that one, before getting eliminated in Orlando in game 6.

Damn that shot looked like it really was gonna go in.

Like i said in Game 2 thread. Cleveland deserves to lose this series, blowing double digit leads, their weakenin D. Lebron is the only one with the drive towin.

Damn if Cleveland loses this series.... I think its only a matter of time before the Lebron will leave Cleveland talk comes back. I mean the Cavs have a lilmore help offensively than the 07 Cavs that got blew out by the Spurs in the finals but even still this team isn't championship stature. Damn i reallythought Lebron would get a ring this year to... ohwell.

Back
Top Bottom