***Official Eagles @ Patriots on NBC SNF vol. largest spread in NFL history***

Wow how do they not review that?

Belichick's got the NFL shook
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

dang, I thought finally someone's gonna take the lead 1st half of the game against the Pats.
laugh.gif

The Colts had the lead until the 4th. I know. I know.
tired.gif

Anyways, I'm calling that a catch. Both feet hit the green while he brought the ball in.

Nah - twas a catch, as much as i hate to admit it.. his foot hit the ground before his knee on the same leg hit out of bounds...

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Nah - twas a catch, as much as i hate to admit it.. his foot hit the ground before his knee on the same leg hit out of bounds...

Even if it was a catch. You still have to review that kind of play.

Randy was crushed, but he got up like a man.
pimp.gif

Nah, if anything this is a good game. The pats are finally playing instead of going through the motions.

My beef wasn't with him being in, but that the ball seemed to be moving.

Regardless, it not being looked at is real shady-like.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Even if it was a catch. You still have to review that kind of play.
Exactly. You never know... It could end up being overturned, with the way some of those booth reviews go.

Vegas must be payin' off somebody...
smh.gif

The Pats will turn in on after the half. Better beleive Bill aint having anymore of that from feeley.
Look for the Pats to explode.

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

pimp.gif

Nah, if anything this is a good game. The pats are finally playing instead of going through the motions.
jblackcat13 wrote:

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Let's go Eagles.
pimp.gif

Moss got cracked. Talk about that, Moss fanboys.
JRAIN will still say something positive about it....."He got up like a real man" OMG G.O.A.T
not the same person, but.....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

pimp.gif

jblackcat13 wrote:

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Let's go Eagles.
pimp.gif

Moss got cracked. Talk about that, Moss fanboys.
JRAIN will still say something positive about it....."He got up like a real man" OMG G.O.A.T
not the same person, but.....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

slurp.gif

Both were questionable: the feet inside and the ball moving. to me, the feet were NOT inbounds AND the ball was moving -- you could clearly see that after helanded. after the catch, the knee hit first before the second foot. at first glance, I thought they were both in too, but after a second and third look, itshowed otherwise.

WOOOW. NFL and their agenda is to complete the Pats perfect season. HOW CAN YOU NOT EVEN REVIEW THAT? %!%%%+! RIDICULOUS. Honestly even though we are only downby 3 I am still not too excited. I believe we could have capitalized on more oppiritunities and left the field with a lead. Having said that I will take it.Hopefully in the second half we keep it up and somehow get a break to go our way.

Back
Top Bottom