OFFICIAL Eagles @ Cowboys Vol. Franchise Record/1st Round Bye

Jay, get that money, son.
pimp.gif

Bad play choice. stick to going to the tight ends when you need a first down. TO is getting ready to go off. Romo is trying to do too much. We could be downgoing into the half

Donovan taking us back to 2003 with that drive. I'll take a 7-3 lead against the Cowboys on the road at half any day. Hopefully defense can keep up itsstellar play in the second half.

I used to skeptical about McNabb and was about to throw the towel in on this dude.

But maybe it really has been his health that's stopped him from playing like the Old McNabb I remember that used to wreck my Packers on a yearly basis.

Nice run #5

The damn running game needs to get going. This air-it-out all day to the WRs ain't gonna work all season and it's finally starting to show these pasttwo weeks. The offensive line needs to man up and dominate the line. Championship-caliber teams can run the ball well in December, pound it against otherteams. One of the main reasons why Dallas has struggled in December the last two seasons is the lack of the running game down the stretch.

It takes at least a year or more to come back from an injury like Mcnabb had. People are so quick to throw him under the bus. At least wait till he's 100%.

I'll take a 7-3 lead. Hope our defense can hold up.

That was the stupidest decision I've seen Romo make in quite some time. Totally forced that. Any CB could have made that pick. How are you going to run arollout to the short side of the field and throw a 7 yard out? That's just asking it to be intercepted.

It takes at least a year or more to come back from an injury like Mcnabb had. People are so quick to throw him under the bus. At least wait till he's 100%.

Word. I keep forgetting he's coming off an ACL tear. Everyone lately in the last couple of years who's tried to come back early has played like hotgarbage.

It's good to see him getting healthier.

Joe Simpson is a strange man....I wouldn't be surprised if he sleeps in between Romo and his daughter

TO is a cancer and I no want nothing more than for us to not pick up his option next year

eek.gif
u serious?

Question?

I'm not able to watch the game.

Why is everyone saying TO is gonna blow soon? Are you guys just assuming or was there visual evidence of it?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Joe Simpson is a strange man....I wouldn't be surprised if he sleeps in between Romo and his daughter

TO is a cancer and I no want nothing more than for us to not pick up his option next year

eek.gif
u serious?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You make me laugh.

You can forget about that ,we are picking up his option. Without him we wouldn't have won a lot of the games we have this year. Dont tell me you forgotabout the ******** game already. Or maybe the Giants game. Chill out man dude is just getting fustrated.

But we do need to get him the ball. Its just teams are gameplanning to stop him and let everyone else kill them.

Many WRs get frustrated when they don't get the ball during a game. On the sidelines, during the heat of the moment, it's always bound to happen. Iwouldn't worry unless he starts making some comments mid-week to the media about "They're just not getting me the ball enough and it's pissingme off..." and then I'll start to be concerned.

You guys are overreacting on the whole TO thing. Thats just his nature. If he isn't getting the ball he is going to show his frustrations, this is nothingnew. He has had an amazing season so far. Two quiet games won't cause a blow up from TO. Dude is a headcase but even he is not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom