Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

Arizona was out there ballin yesterday, I just have that feeling that they can pull off a win.

Arizona vs Steelers superbowl!!!

Ken Whisenhunt vs Mike Tomlin
eek.gif

Ken knows those steelers!!

i would like to hear all the eagles fans who hated on mcnabb after his OT comments after that bengals game ...

Boldin in a Giants uni would be sick. Also, I think TJ from the Bengals is a free agent, bring him in here too.

Smith's fumble right there pretty much was this game in a nutshell. Not taking care of business at home FTL.

Eli will be fine, still no worries about him. He is as even keel as there is in the league, and he won't let this loss hurt too bad. His performance wasterrible, but it happens.

tired.gif
tired.gif

What a wack @@% way to end the season
frown.gif
mad.gif

We didn't lose because of no Plax....we had horrible play calling, couldn't stop the Eagles on 3rd down, the 2 missed FG's were obviouslyhuge....just a bad overall game by everyone...oh well what a disappointing way to end the season. Gotta wait for next year I guess
tired.gif

Congrats to the Eagles and the Fans

Tough loss. Not an excuse, but the Giants are clearly missing a WR.

And just as I typed the above, Steve Smith fumbled the ball...with nobody on him. Boldin to NY.

Congrats to the Eagles, the upcoming NFC Championship game might be the most unwatched in history lol. It's not always the best team, but the hottest teamwho prevails come playoff time...Eagles are playing well, the Zona offense/defense are hot right now.

2008-2009: The year of the underdog.

philly is peaking at the right time.....giants not the same without plaxico.....dumb idiot shot himself......

fool shook himself.

props to eagles.

EVERYBODY WAS SH***** ON MCNABB AFTER THAT OVERTIME GAME IN THE REG.SEASON

HOW HE SUCKED, HOW HE SHOULD GET TRADED, ETC...
now they love em'

Anyone got a gif of McNabb picking up the phone, I missed it.

The #1 seeds one and done the NFL playoffs are
pimp.gif

I'm not an Eagles fan but props to McNabb
pimp.gif
, all the @$%+ he hastaken over the years in Philly.

Plax always kills the Eagles and doesn't allow the safeties to creep up. Without that threat, it allowed the Eagles to commit fully to stopping the rungame. It's really not hard, and the fact that Giants fans either refuse or are too dumb to realize that, makes me happy.

Originally Posted by jrp44

tired.gif
tired.gif

What a wack @@% way to end the season
frown.gif
mad.gif

We didn't lose because of no Plax....we had horrible play calling, couldn't stop the Eagles on 3rd down, the 2 missed FG's were obviously huge....just a bad overall game by everyone...oh well what a disappointing way to end the season. Gotta wait for next year I guess
tired.gif

Congrats to the Eagles and the Fans
They need a receiver my man. Plax's presence on the field could have been a factor. Free agency will be big this year for this team.

Back
Top Bottom