Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

these officials are horrible, they just throw flags and then take them back? it goes both ways and every damn game this season

There's one thing I've never understood. The guy who has the best view gets overruled on his own call? I could see the call go either way, butdon't do that.

If the giants lose this game, I expect the organiztion to release that kicker.....Just like wat the saints did, when there kicker kept missing field goals in agame, U get paid millions to kick a DAMN field goal & u miss....And u kick fields goals everyday in practice!!!!

smh.gif

Wow the refs actually got it right for once, they've been horrible this whole season.

Seeing the replay its close anyways, but geez stop picking up FLAGS (2nd time already).

Well if these refs are gonna take that penalty flag away for clearly puttin hands over the guys shoulders prior to catchin that ball they better be consistentwhen the Eagles do the same to the Giants WR's. Bad call....
smh.gif

Either call it or don't. They pick it up because Coughlin was halfway across the field?

Back
Top Bottom