Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Boy, I sure hope Sony can top Usher, Internet Explorer, and Nike+.

laugh.gif

sony probably announced/leaked more stuff than that before e3
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

WHere's the Tomb Raider video? I've been waiting for that game. I hear it got pushed back to 2013 though

That Usher performance was irrelevant.
and what's with all this exclusive to xbox dlc stuff? Downloadable content has gotten out of hand.

All Sony has to do is just show a new gta v trailer. Did Microsoft mention gta v at all? Hummmmmm

Not going to lie that halo 4 demo actually has me interested
ohwell.gif
hopefully they don't mess with multiplayer too much 

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

All Sony has to do is just show a new gta v trailer. Did Microsoft mention gta v at all? Hummmmmm

It's possible that Sony could be holding that card, but more probable is that Rockstar is just going to do their own event for GTA V. They said they wouldn't be at E3 (although, again, could be misdirection).

It's possible that Sony could be holding that card, but more probable is that Rockstar is just going to do their own event for GTA V. They said they wouldn't be at E3 (although, again, could be misdirection).
I doubt GTA is only on the ps3. There would be no incentive for Rockstar to do that, unless Sony paid them millions and millions of dollars

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The press conference was very good, much better than years pass. 

ae826676ada717a28cb0c3c961b58bb0a229169e_r.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It would've been nice to get a release date for DC3.  My kids are going to be excited for this one mos def 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

I doubt GTA is only on the ps3. There would be no incentive for Rockstar to do that, unless Sony paid them millions and millions of dollars

I guarantee it isn't. What I mean is that Sony would pay them millions to let them show the game at their conference and have timed DLC, like how Microsoft does with the Call of Duty series.
GTA V will be multiplatform, no question.

Can't wait for Sony's press conference, specifically to see The Last of Us gameplay.

Sony is supposedly changing their PS + service so I'm interested in that as well.

Damn that new Forza has me wanting to hook up my Xbox again.
That price drop rumor has me wanting to actually cop the newer slim model.

The realization that the newer PS3/Xbox models are only a couple years away makes me feel otherwise though.

Back
Top Bottom