Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Goku isn't an angel and can do it?

Beerus is a god of destruction whos trying to achieve it for centuries but yet he still not doing it. Whats your point?

You talking like Goku isnt the main character :lol:

The point is we don’t know wether that UI comes from him being an angel and such

Exactly, so we making assumptions lol.

I just found it puzzling that he goes to Jaco vice someone who can actually fight and possibly help. Also, it's gotten ridiculous. Magic. Telekinesis.

Convenient Storytelling. We forgot about Krillin, King Kai, Boo, Lohan, etc.

Changing gears. Is Toei's intent to change the art style every movie now? Return of the F was the last "regular" art style movie.

Convenient Storytelling. We forgot about Krillin, King Kai, Boo, Lohan, etc.

Changing gears. Is Toei's intent to change the art style every movie now? Return of the F was the last "regular" art style movie.
only reason toei is doing this trash CGI style now is bc they’re bringing cell back and didn’t wanna draw all of his spots

it’s significantly easier w cg animation

Spots? Lol. So it's easier to do it in CG for ONE character?

And I think you just spoiled the movie for me. lol
cell is pretty heavily rumored to be the main baddy

nothing confirmed yet but some recent leaks along with the movie being gohan/red ribbon focused story has everything connecting that way

toriyama and toei have been vocal in the past about how they hesitate to bring cell back bc his design with all those spots takes too much time to draw

doing it in cg alleviates that almost entirely

Well if cell does come back Hero's already revealed what his power up would look like. Well an artist did anyway

I mean they are fighting on a whole different planet, they got dropped off there by space ship anyway. It’s not far fetched that the closest familiar Ki signature was jaco on a near by planet lol

Bro, I'm on these spoils now. Oh muh god.

Story mid. Between the manga and DBH. They really screwed the hype from DB Z Fighters, Tournament of Power and Broly Movie Duex.

only reason toei is doing this trash CGI style now is bc they’re bringing cell back and didn’t wanna draw all of his spots

it’s significantly easier w cg animation
I still hate that’s the same reason we don’t get SSJ3 anymore

I'm sure it's supposed to be a surprise like Mecha Godzilla in Godzilla vs Kong. Lol.

Not mad. So what about SSJ3 Goku? Why don't they animate that?

And wasn't Cell in DBH?

cell is pretty heavily rumored to be the main baddy

nothing confirmed yet but some recent leaks along with the movie being gohan/red ribbon focused story has everything connecting that way

toriyama and toei have been vocal in the past about how they hesitate to bring cell back bc his design with all those spots takes too much time to draw

doing it in cg alleviates that almost entirely
You would think the easy solution would be: Even More Perfect Cell. New form strong enough to fight gods of destruction and thus Goku.

Then simply have that form be a solid color with no spots. (Feel like I've said this before. Listen to me Toriyama/Toei!).

Like Platinum Sperm from One Punch-.Man.

SMH. So, we’re stealing cells from Jiren, Toppo, Beerus, Whis now lol?

Why didn’t they just animate the Moro arc and make it into a movie.

-Goku getting smacked by NY subway trains
- Go against everything he stand for teleporting to a busy marketplace with numerous people around
-Villains finally going after the healer
-Vegeta downgraded to the official assist character :smh:
-Broly not coming b. King Kai planet about to get blown up again.

finally, some good ******* food :pimp:

super space time tournament gettin busy and these matchups is :smokin

frieza murking yamcha :lol:

D4F50E10-A21D-4080-8308-7A170D03A1D6.jpeg

new trailer and promo material dropped today

so basically the movie is a pan rescue mission since goku and vegeta are off world

piccolo confirmed to have “potential unlocked/ultimate” form like gohan

cg animation still looks trash

94C7EF29-7EF0-42FE-8EB0-0ADAD7DF8A32.jpeg

7368FE42-37CA-4CE5-8D9B-74C25328E577.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom