Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

B1E7007C-80AD-40FD-B0A3-0601A6AE9D91.jpeg

1A6ED463-1766-4065-ACC4-A6E0AE7AAD32.jpeg

A machine at the mall that needs a token and drops a random keychain. After 20 tries and getting doubles on like 4 of them, finally got the broly I wanted :lol: :smh:
Probably could’ve just ordered the one you wanted off eBay for a quarter of the price

But now you stuck with a Bergamo keychain :rofl:

Probably could’ve just ordered the one you wanted off eBay for a quarter of the price

But now you stuck with a Bergamo keychain :rofl:
When I took a quick glance on ebay and amazon they’re like $10 a pop. The machine at the mall says they charge $3 but it charges my card $1.50 so I kept swiping for a token lol. Damn bergamo, not pictured but was heated when I got guldo out that machine :rofl:

Last edited:
Crazy how Gohan slander only happens when Vegeta takes an L. Guess that’s why he’s talked about so often even though he hasn’t done anything in years :lol: :nthat:

Not a fan of the new Bape collab but it gives me hope for the eventual (probably) Buu one. Just give me a SSJ2 Goku/Majin Vegeta shirt and I'm good. Make sure its on the front though

What are the top five fights throughout the history of DragonBall to you guys. Everything counts.

1. Goku vs Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)
2. Goku & Vegeta vs Kid Buu
3. Vegito vs Super Buu
4. Goku vs Piccolo
5. Goku vs Majin Vegeta

Honorable mention: Gohan vs Cell

1. 17 vs Piccolo
2. Goku vs Cell
3. Goku Black/Zamasu vs Goku/Vegeta (every fight prior to fusion)
4. Broly vs Vegeta
5. Goku vs Tien

Piccolo v #17
Goku v Jackie Chun (Roshi)
Goku v Cell
Vegeta v Zarbon
Goku v Grandpa Gohan

Honorable mention:
Goku v Piccolo
Trunks v Black/Zamasu

Gohan vs Cell
Gogeta vs Broly
Goku vs Tien
Goku vs Vegeta I
Vegito vs Super Buu

The lopsided fights are generally better to me.

I don’t count beat downs as fights , ie Vegeta vs 19, Vegeta vs Cell (either way), Goku vs Ginyu Force, Nappa vs the crew, etc. I believe in competitiveness of the fights.

Not knocking anyone’s picks. Just my opinion.

Gohan vs Cell
Gogeta vs Broly
Goku vs Tien
Goku vs Vegeta I
Vegito vs Super Buu

The lopsided fights are generally better to me.

Animation is usually on point in those fights. Vegeta float like a butterfly and stung like a bee on Imperfect Cell.

For those maybe wondering, I grew up with Cell, Imperfect Cell, And Perfect Cell. It wasn’t until a few years ago I heard this “Imperfect Cell, Semi-Perfect Cell, and Perfect Cell” talk.

Z Films

Earths Special Forces vs Broly
Goku/Vegeta vs Meta Cooler
Team Super Saiyan vs Team Android
Goku/Piccolo vs Garlic Jr
Earths Special Forces vs Turles space pirates

I don’t count beat downs as fights , ie Vegeta vs 19, Vegeta vs Cell (either way), Goku vs Ginyu Force, Nappa vs the crew, etc. I believe in competitiveness of the fights.

Not knocking anyone’s picks. Just my opinion.
The competitive fights usually contained some nonsense plot device that ruined the end is my problem

Broly beating the breaks off anybody he fought
Goku vs. Vegeta; Saiyan saga
Goku vs. Turles; Tree of Might
Goku vs. Frieza; Planet Namek saga
Goku vs. Kid Buu; Buu saga

Honorable mention: Cell games

The first Broly film main event was :rofl: , still have a hard time believing they won although I understand the logic. Talk about an *** whopping, like Goldberg against midgets

The first Broly film main event was :rofl: , still have a hard time believing they won although I understand the logic. Talk about an *** whopping, like Goldberg against midgets
Son, don't get me started. At times I wish those Z movies were canon.

They basically beat the legendary super Saiyan like he was some videogame boss. Destroying his little chain pendant. It was a lot of sign of the times cuz then they made him a cyborg like they did with Frieza and Cooler cuz that's what was cool.

Broly routinely washed the entire cast. Pure joy watching that. I loved that when he was finally made canon he easily was washing super Saiyan god mode and only ever went SS. He goes SS2 and I bet he can easily face UI Goku.

Future Trunks should've found him instead of going in to the past.
Also, Garlic Jr may be the dumbest name for a villain in the whole series
Toriyama loves his vegetable based names :lol:

Bringing him up, the Dead Zone movie was dope too 🔥

Back
Top Bottom