Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Cell or android? Gotta specify.
hmmmmso much happened with both...
if we gotta pick im picking android cuz 17 vs piccolo was one of the most underrated fights in DBZ
also 18 embarrasing vegeta was epic
the story made a lot of sense.
the introduction trunks and the future story.
cell seemed like something they just threw together to stretch it out.

what was the finale of the android saga?
I always thought it was part of the cell saga
The Cell Saga can/is considered part of the Android Saga as a whole being that he is one but a lot of fans draw a distinction between the two since halfway through the arc, the focus shifts dramatically from focusing on every Android wanting to kill Goku to Cell and his own personal desires

I’d say the Cell Saga starts/Android Saga finishes about when Vegeta vs Cell kicks off

I really don't separate the two cuz it seemed like Dr. Gero's clear plan for Cell to be his ultimate creation.

Especially when you find out the two main androids needed for Cell's completion aren't even real androids but technically cyborgs (Krillin marries her and explains he isnt just banging a robot and she use to be human).

I always thought cyborg and android was interchangeable, slipping on my sci-fi terminology. I also used to think 17 &18 names were also their ages

Somebody want to post a pic? Going from a ram to a Cell/Freiza look alike is a hell of a stretch
Moro.PNG

Man wtf did they do to this man? Design is trash. He looks like every villain combined. I see Piccolo, Buu, Frieza, and Cell. Hell, even Hit made this creation. Looking like an excuse to have Gogeta come out and play again. I can only imagine if Gogeta uses Ultra Instinct. I’m cool off of that.

I wish Gohan was getting this victory, but I think it’s going to end up being random like the TOP with 17. My pick is Buu. Unless Roshi comes in with that trap technique. That’d be pretty funny.

Vegeta should get at least one major victory. They finally gave him the opportunity to show his superior fighting genius. They still might, but we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom