Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I've only been watching the dub so aside from clips I hadn't seen it in full but, God Toppo/Top or however you say it is a ******* animal. Manhandled Frieza like a damn child and bullied 17 to the brink of exhaustion which shouldn't even be possible. Hope we somehow get a real no holds barred rematch with him and Jiren in the future.

I'd be shocked if we get a whole new story based game that starts directly from Super. I would like them to make a complete one though that starts at Z and goes to the end of Super though

Just make a What If storyline if Gohan never stopped training lol

If Goku never died against Cell etc

Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road is one of my favorite PSP and dragon ball games. I legit would love a console version of that. We're in Trunks' future timeline after the cell games and he takes on Majin Buu, needs help and uses the time machine to go back and get the Z warriors to help. The fact that Super even brought that in to the story and had him defeat Buu would make for an excellent/nice change than getting the same ol thing. Thats one reason why I like Heros. It's at least something different. We've read, watched, played the same story over and and over for years.

This is all over twitter, and people think this may cause Toei to find a new english partner for the dub

Not a good look at all but Funimation has been a trash company for awhile now that fosters this kind of culture so it doesn’t surprise me

Schemmel & Sabat especially are garbage humans and they both (along with most of the English cast) lost their edge a long time ago anyway

Any new Dragon Ball content that’s come out since Battle of God’s I’ve preferred the subbed version because for the most part they all still kill it

Last edited:
I dont know about any of these individuals as people but I do enjoy the Funimation dub for the most part. I understand the concept of outtakes (Ghost Stories) and these are clearly that but its still very inappropriate. In all honesty though the Krillin **** was funny

Back
Top Bottom