Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Man, all they really need to explain is how we gonna watch the Japanese version when it comes out.

I ain’t asking for much.
I’m sure theaters here in the states will have the dubbed and subbed version like they do for most new anime movies that release here

13CFCC98-6D75-4122-82B8-27AA038BB648.jpeg

So what's the stance on Gogeta and Vegito in terms of power now that they are both Canon?

over all, vegito at one moment in time will always be stronger than gogeta at that exact moment in time.
as far as canon goes though, broly will be the bar for how strong gogeta is. but considering that goku and vegeta are both stronger now than they were in the zamasu fight its safe to say that gogeta is stronger now than vegito was back then.

When they use the fusion dance, don’t both individuals have to have the same power levels? Meaning if Goku or Vegeta is stronger than the other, they have to scale down so their power levels match

I remember hearing that when they were teaching trunks and gotten. Trunks was stronger so he had to scale back his power level

Kinda funny how things work out

Gohan and Goten ended up being completely useless while Trunks ended up stronger than both of them and just overall cool as **** :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
still gotta catch in theaters

but with how much the trailers showed im pretty sure the only thing we dont know about the movie is it's run time :lol:

Yall know I'm a big DBZ fan...

But every time I see "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" I internally cringe :lol:

That name is still terrible

Kinda funny how things work out

Gohan and Goten ended up being completely useless while Trunks ended up stronger than both of them and just overall cool as **** :lol:
Eh, thats not their Trunks technically. The Trunks that belongs in their timeline is currently just as useless although it could change

Trunks is Trunks man

Don’t matter what reality or timeline he’s still Vegeta’s kid
Couldn't we say that about any of the other Gohan/Goten's though? I mean **** Goten wasn't even born in the Trunks timeline your referring too so he never had chance off rip. Once alternate realities and separate timelines get brought up things can get a bit tricky. Future Trunks was the earths only defense, he had to be stronger

Couldn't we say that about any of the other Gohan/Goten's though? I mean **** Goten wasn't even born in the Trunks timeline your referring too so he never had chance off rip. Once alternate realities and separate timelines get brought up things can get a bit tricky. Future Trunks was the earths only defense, he had to be stronger
My point still stands

Trunks/Kid Trunks > Gohan/Goten from any timeline

Back
Top Bottom