Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

mj1.jpg

mj2.jpg

Last edited:
Lol im having a baby any day now been preparing the house and i wake up at 4 am for work
bruh u be having the most excuses in the WORLD
first u stationed in the middle east
then u stuck in canada
then u having a baby any day now
like u the one pregnant
congrats though
but u a lame
but again congrats
if u aint lyin
u lame

Episode was great but it’s short run time takes a lot away from it

Super Fu is :pimp:

SSJ4 Vegito for episode 6 :lol:

bruh thanos would slap that back
only shot Goku has is UI :lol: f you think about it Thanos would be on par with Zenoh no?

thanos is more powerful than the zenos. if i recall correctly, thanos is more powerful than some of the element guys who are above and beyond the universes

Thanos isn’t more powerful than Zenos. Thanos has been around since the 70s. The gems were a 90s thing (like a two part mini series of him getting the gems than the six part to defeat him).

Zeno is making universes disappear. Thanos cannot do that without an artificial boost/story enabler like infinity gems, cosmic cubes, etc.

Doctor Doom has had the power of the beyonder, Galactus, etc. It’s just a plot device to tell the story.

I’m not even sure he’s on Beerus level. Beerus has a touch of death and can obliterate planets. Not to say Thanos can’t destroy a planet.

Not sure why everyone loves to do this versus thing, especially with comic book to Anime characters. Lol

Thanos isn’t more powerful than Zenos. Thanos has been around since the 70s. The gems were a 90s thing (like a two part mini series of him getting the gems than the six part to defeat him).

Zeno is making universes disappear. Thanos cannot do that without an artificial boost/story enabler like infinity gems, cosmic cubes, etc.

Doctor Doom has had the power of the beyonder, Galactus, etc. It’s just a plot device to tell the story.

I’m not even sure he’s on Beerus level. Beerus has a touch of death and can obliterate planets. Not to say Thanos can’t destroy a planet.

Not sure why everyone loves to do this versus thing, especially with comic book to Anime characters. Lol

galactus is the universe personified or the nature of the universe, and in the latest Thanos comic.. Galactus was running away from Thanos til he saw Ghostrider, teamed up with him, turned around to charge towards Thanos, and Thanos ONE-shotted him... So Thanos actually killed the Universe-manifest in 1 blast. You saying Thanos can't do x y z without the Infinity Stones is like saying any fighter in any fictional world is useless without their weapons... Who cares about "if" they don't have the weapons. If Thanos pulls up on Zenos with the Infinity Stones what happens? Zenos strong enough to erase em or is Thanos having Zenos run away like he did Galactus???

idk man i'd say they're on par but zenoh is pretty damn OP lol

thanos with the gauntlet is as well too because im pretty sure he can start erasing universes too. but zenoh does it without the aid of anything and effortlessly lol

Galactus is not the embodiment of the universe. Eternity is. Let me know when Thanos “one shots” Eternity, the Living Tribunal, the Beyonder, etc. He won’t without the Gauntlet, cosmic cube or whatever plot device.

Zeno meanwhile has erased universes. Cleaned up the Zamasu mess.

The Grand Priest could probably peace Thanos.

Not trying to be a Dragon Ball fan boy. It just seems absurd to compare a Mad Titan to the god above all gods.

Back
Top Bottom