Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Still think this was a legit idea with the exception of Ultra Instinct becoming a transformation.

I first saw it in here and didn't forget it about.

This > recycling an awful character. Unless there's a complete back story overhaul Broly <<<<<.

If we're talking characters with no back story then we should have gotten a new Janemba movie.

Was mad disappointed in those

I thought they were gonna kill the game by making new hair molds for all the characters they did

Plus that color is still pretty bad to me
And the metallic translucent effect looks extra bad

Can’t agree.

I like the look that I’ve seen in some photos.

think im gonna watch/rewatch ever dragon ball/dragon ball z movie before the new broly drop

Theres 19 of them? Not including the new one otw

1531357973187.png

this has me intrigued. if broly has another form in addition to lssj... maybe its something ssj4-esque?
Or maybe he can control LSSJ to some point.

1531357973187.png

this has me intrigued. if broly has another form in addition to lssj... maybe its something ssj4-esque?
I thought this was him powering up to the Legendary state. I'm sure he'll have a regular (for him anyway) SSJ form to start things off.

Didn’t they already state Goku can’t tap into UI anymore at the end of Super? I doubt they’ll make Broly as strong as a Powered up Jiren

I ain’t trying to see Cell again. Better give me Raditz over Cell. Hell even Nappa could have more potential. Bring back Raditz and Nappa, could’ve been training in other world this whole time.

****ing moron man :rofl:
:rofl:
I ain’t trying to see Cell again. Better give me Raditz over Cell. Hell even Nappa could have more potential. Bring back Raditz and Nappa, could’ve been training in other world this whole time.
Aint enough time in hell that would justify them closing that gap. And who wants to see Nappa with a blue mustache

I'm actually OK with the rebooted Broly as an idea, but it seems a waste of a movie.

An arc with a now-canon Broly could have been done in the Super anime itself and then they could flesh out all the Saiyan/Freeza backstory that Toriyama wanted to. This shouldn't have been done as a movie because it'll raise a whole lot of questions that may go unanswered given the runtime.

Figured some people in here would appreciate this

THIS **** RIGHT HERE THO

WOULD BE

SO

LIT

Back
Top Bottom