Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

We never got any explanation for Super Saiyan Rose did we? Why its pink, if its just a variation of SSB or something else entirely, etc?

We never got any explanation for Super Saiyan Rose did we? Why its pink, if its just a variation of SSB or something else entirely, etc?

Ssr isn’t really a variation of ssb from what I’ve seen. it’s blacks version of the super Saiyan state, or the version of super saiyan for a saiyan that’s an actual god.

Yea so in the Anime, Black has God Ki in his base form (Zamasu has God Ki). By fighting Goku, he was learning how to use Goku's body. He saw Goku go SSJ, and learned that. Black's base form, God Ki + going Super Saiyan on top of that = God SSJ.

As for why his hair is pink... it's never explained. I'm guessing it goes hand in hand with Gowasu saying Zamasu's purity is reflected in the tea, and that the tea was tasting bad, meaning Zamasu's soul/mind = corrupted. So maybe it means that pink is a corrupt Super form of God Ki.

EDIT:

And, in the manga:
IMG_1940.JPG

Last edited:
Wait I don’t get it, so it’s not a movie, it’s a continuation season from super?
no it's an anime based on the Japan-only video game called Dragon Ball Heroes. it's not canon and is just a promotional series for the game.. doesnt relate to the movie, nor the main continuum of DB/Z/Super.

Back
Top Bottom