Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

More spoilers. Also confirmed that vegeta does go super sayain God. And that blue hair transformation is super sayain God + ssj1. Hair turns blue cause of the God ki/aura

[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] these spoilers are funny

So I wonder.... Its fact these dudes will not have time to gather all Saiyans and sing kumbaya every time they want to transform into SSG.

Through training with Wis they possibly learn to reach this level on their own now?

Hearing that ending pissed me off. I don't even wanna watch the movie anymore.

So I wonder.... Its fact these dudes will not have time to gather all Saiyans and sing kumbaya every time they want to transform into SSG.

Through training with Wis they possibly learn to reach this level on their own now?

Atleast one of them does. I'm hearing a lot of rumors about goku and vegeta holding hands. I'm assuming one of them goes God and passes it off to the other

Movie is going to be trash. I know @LameKilla is loving this though :smh: :lol:

Those damn spoilers. Toryiama makes this **** up as he's going. This dude seems like he doesn't plan anything out.

Son just goes in and freestyles a big wtf battle and then cashes out until the next re-up

Will watch only cause dbz.

Last edited:
:lol: yall are too much man. Dbz was always ridiculous. You're just seeing it better now because you're older. Dbz was been over since after freeza

Last edited:
It ain't that im having a problem with.
Chilled, whis, and beerus are just straight goofy looking. Vegeta dancing is a whole new level of lol.
Vegetas brother was just lame.
Usually movies had the best bad dudes. Now they're teletubbies

Back
Top Bottom