Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

In case you all were wondering, game is trash.

After the novelty of it being DBZ wears off, it's like a korean grind fest to obtain.... Pretty much anything.
I highly disagree. Game is great. You can pull amazing combos and teleport to continue them. Chain combos with supers like kamehameha. Is really a competitive fighter once you get the basics down. Every characters has their unique movesets and combo animations. Just because you maybe suck at the game doesn't mean the game is awful. Everyone that has it, is calling it the best dbz game. I play a lot of fighters my whole life and they did a great improvement in the fighting engine from past games. People like you are the reason games now days takes no skill to be great at it. Because anything that takes time to learn you accuse it of being a "grindfest". Reason why Street Fighter 4 is so watered down and nothing like the past games were skills were needed to pull of amazing combos.

Last edited:
Helping the little brothers buying it. Need a new ps4 game btw so I'm Axtually looking forward to it since they should be back from GameStop. I did my research and I'm geek'd.

this game is pretty much a next x3 gen version of

which btw is my fav dbz game

^^ the game reminds me more of super butoden 3 then idanaru densetsu.

But regardless Top Boy Top Boy you're trippin bro. EASILY the best DBZ game. Don't know if that's saying much but I know I'm having tons of fun with the game. Something that only Nintendo has been able to bring out of me lately...

Just wait till you need to start grinding out set pieces.. Or if you rolled Saiyan, grinding out Super Saiyan, or Super Vegeta..

You'll see what I mean. Assuming you didnt just rush through the story to buy it in stores

Pro-Tip: Get the "Im no longer Kami or Piccolo" Z-Soul if you're a bruiser build. OP as hell.

Last edited:
Just wait till you need to start grinding out set pieces.. Or if you rolled Saiyan, grinding out Super Saiyan, or Super Vegeta..

You'll see what I mean. Assuming you didnt just rush through the story to buy it in stores

Pro-Tip: Get the "Im no longer Kami or Piccolo" Z-Soul if you're a bruiser build. OP as hell.

This is so much false information. You could easily buy SSJ after the android saga. Grinding for it is optional if you want it early. Same with SSJ 2 during the Buu saga. No one should rush to get SSJ early you wont have enough KI upgrades to support it longer than 10 seconds. So getting it after is available to purchase is obviously the best option. You will be upgraded enough and have the KI charge skill to support it for the whole fight. If these are your complaints why you think the game is "trash" then you must HATE destiny.

Last edited:

This is so much false information. You could easily buy SSJ after the android saga. Grinding for it is optional if you want it early. Same with SSJ 2 during the Buu saga. If these are your complaints why you think the game is "trash" then you must HATE destiny.
Didn't make a long post because im not going to enter into an extended debate. I could expand, im not going to.

And I don't have nor never had a PS4 or XOne. Enjoy the game.

On the subject of favorite DBZ games, mine's atie between Budokai 3 and the first Budokai Tenkaichi. The looks of the characters, set designs, and bonus storylines in both of those were great, and they were massive improvements from Budokai 2, not just in terms of their being more characters, but in general of just being funner games because of everything involved.

On the subject of favorite DBZ games, mine's atie between Budokai 3 and the first Budokai Tenkaichi. The looks of the characters, set designs, and bonus storylines in both of those were great, and they were massive improvements from Budokai 2, not just in terms of their being more characters, but in general of just being funner games because of everything involved.

That feeling when you lamded your ultimate in Budokai 3 and finished your opponent

Are you able to transform in game in xenovere?

I was told yes but then I see people starting a match with ssj4 vegeta

1.jpg

Bruh Bulma finna get dis D

That feeling when you first go SSJ :pimp:

What level you guys at so far? I'm 38 right now.

That feeling when you first go SSJ :pimp:

What level you guys at so far? I'm 38 right now.

I'm on lvl 11 right now. I barely gotten a chance to put time in the game. I'm on the ginyu saga right now. I don't know if it's just me but fighting in frieza's ship is too dope

They still down?! 
laugh.gif
so has anyone been able to link up at all?

Add me GT in the sig, I'll be on late tonight.

Last edited:
grinding for SSJ? Man I was swimming in money after all the PQ's I was doing, I just brought it. I'm bald tho so only thing that turns gold is my goatee :rofl:

Last edited:
grinding for SSJ? Man I was swimming in money after all the PQ's I was doing, I just brought it. I'm bald tho so only thing that turns gold is my goatee
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I should have picked the longest hair, would have been like being a SSJ 3 all the time.

Back
Top Bottom