Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I went to my local Gamestop this evening and preordered Xenoverse 2 even though it drops tomorrow
mean.gif

I only did it because pre-ordering is the only way to guarantee the actual ******* new characters
sick.gif

And I'm a guy who thinks Xenoverse 1 is a 7.5/10 at best and who couldn't even play the damn Xenoverse 2 beta due to ****** servers

**** is wrong with me
sick.gif
why do I continue to commit to this franchise? Is it a way of grasping onto my long-dead childhood?
roll.gif
roll.gif
 You drunk B? You have been railing against the game at every turn. 

Also last year they had the Day One editions at Best Buy so you didn't necessarily have to pre-order if you didn't want to. 

Also I'm getting it for XB1 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
What if there's a technique that allows people to fuse. Like a dance of some sort. A fusion dance.
Alright smart guy so why even have 2 different fusions in dbz when you can have 1? Maybe different powers and moves? Why didnt they do the dance fighting buu? I said what i said since potara fusion can last longer but they can remove them to seperate instead of being stuck. Just a thought :smh:

Last edited:
I'd rather see Hendrix x Prince fusion. Let somebody independent of Goku win for once.

What if there's a technique that allows people to fuse. Like a dance of some sort. A fusion dance.
Alright smart guy so why even have 2 different fusions in dbz when you can have 1? Maybe different powers and moves? Why didnt they do the dance fighting buu? I said what i said since potara fusion can last longer but they can remove them to seperate instead of being stuck. Just a thought :smh:
:lol: It wasn't a shot at you bro. It was a comment about how they're going to do this when there's clearly a better option. The increase in power of potara fusion isn't worth the drawback

:lol: It wasn't a shot at you bro. It was a comment about how they're going to do this when there's clearly a better option. The increase in power of potara fusion isn't worth the drawback
Damn my bad thats how i perceive things being on NT :lol: but yeah it all hopeful wishes man. Maybe theres a new and 3rd fusion that can be possible with some certain earrings who knows.

:rofl: :rofl:  You drunk B? You have been railing against the game at every turn. 

Also last year they had the Day One editions at Best Buy so you didn't necessarily have to pre-order if you didn't want to. 

Also I'm getting it for XB1 :nerd:

I'm bored b. Wasted $60 on Mafia III for the same reason (game is TRASH)

I went to my local Gamestop this evening and preordered Xenoverse 2 even though it drops tomorrow :smh:

I only did it because pre-ordering is the only way to guarantee the actual ******* new characters :x

And I'm a guy who thinks Xenoverse 1 is a 7.5/10 at best and who couldn't even play the damn Xenoverse 2 beta due to ****** servers

**** is wrong with me :x why do I continue to commit to this franchise? Is it a way of grasping onto my long-dead childhood?

I'd rather see Hendrix x Prince fusion. Let somebody independent of Goku win for once.

Gohan beat cell

Black Zamasu has officially climbed the ranks of Dragon Ball villains. I need to see this fight. Super Saiyan Blue Vegito is gonna be so turnt he's gonna defeat an immortal villain :wow:

SUPER

I told ya'll black was top 3 DB villains

The moment the ***** showed up with Goku's face I knew **** was finna go down

Last edited:
He's washed ya favorite ****boys father twice and got the purple cat shook to go back to the future.

Cockroach and that pink **** don't stand a chance

so_good.png

Last edited:
Black so great that he has to fuse with an immortal right? I mean he's literally a fake like Vegeta said. His story has been wasted for the most part.

Black so great that he has to fuse with an immortal right? I mean he's literally a fake like Vegeta said. His story has been wasted for the most part.

Black is so great because he IS the immortal he fused with...

Son said **** it, I know dude is stronger than me so let me go grab another me, take this ****** body, and whoop this ****** ***.

Oh, and I'ma kill off everyone who could possibly get in my way and blow up the dragon balls so none of this can be undone.

He is no faker than Cell was, no faker than Buu when he absorbed Gohan.

But he is smarter than every other DB villain introduced so far.

He's not better than everyone else because of his flashy powers, he's better because he's forward thinking. Dude actually has a plan and objective. He's not some muscle head who just wants to kill Goku.

Worst comes to worst, we'll just fuse so neither of us will die.

Last edited:
I think it'll be cool to see vegito again, but unless blamasu strength grows in the same way that blacks did he'll in no way shape or form be anywhere as strong as Vegito. Like he could legitimately be much stronger than beerus at that point.

Also plot twist. After the fight whis wakes up and decided to make trunks God of destruction for that timeline and trunks say yes to be able to protect everyone :lol:

Last edited:
I thought Vegeta has another transformation coming himself. Or is it just the power up he had this past episode?

I think it'll be cool to see vegito again, but unless blamasu strength grows in the same way that blacks did he'll in no way shape or form be anywhere as strong as Vegito. Like he could legitimately be much stronger than beerus at that point.

Also plot twist. After the fight whis wakes up and decided to make trunks God of destruction for that timeline and trunks say yes to be able to protect everyone
laugh.gif
That plot twist sounds highly possible but wouldnt there need to be a Kai in order for Trunks to be the God of Destruction

Back
Top Bottom