Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Monaka
pimp.gif

Better than Hercule

I feel like hit would kill beerus twin brother, dude powers is truly endless and then goku made him a fake nice guy.

Hit the new goat :pimp:

Last edited:
Nah, I think Beerus and his brother are still a league above everyone in this tournament

I think Goku and Hit together would be a problem but individually they'd both get washed

Naah. Whis said way back that Goku and Vegeta could take Beerus. They now have 3 years of training on top of that, with Goku in particular having his Kaioken. Could see Beerus still being stronger, but that gap shouldn't be all that wide at this point.

Naah. Whis said way back that Goku and Vegeta could take Beerus. They now have 3 years of training on top of that, with Goku in particular having his Kaioken. Could see Beerus still being stronger, but that gap shouldn't be all that wide at this point.

Whis said if they work together they may be able to beat beerus. 1 on 1 they would get washed.

I dont remember Whis saying that, but if in Battle of the Gods Goku matched up with Beerus using 80% of his power, and now Goku can use Kaioken X 10, theres no way the math doesnt work out to Goku being stronger than Beerus.

But again thats them not paying attention to what they put into the story.

I think Whis said that they might be able to beat if him if they teamed up. But in the latest interview AT says he's got no intention of anyone catching up to Beerus and Whis any time soon. I think the biggest issue with trying to power scale is that we have no idea how strong beerus is at all. We just know he's not as strong as Whis.

Odds Hit joins the Z-Fighters and takes Piccolo's part of token non-Saiyan/Human?

And I think Goku/Hit/Vegeta working together could prob beat Beerus or Champa. Factor in the power boost Gohan is going to get within the next 100 episodes and we're moving on to the next

Whis said if they work together they may be able to beat beerus. 1 on 1 they would get washed.

To me "washed" implies getting stomped, which most assuredly wouldn't happen :lol: If there's a question that two people working together could actually defeat somebody (And this statement was, again, made 3 years ago as far as Goku and Vegeta were concerned) then both of those people have to be at such a level that they can hold their own against this person individually.

I dont remember Whis saying that, but if in Battle of the Gods Goku matched up with Beerus using 80% of his power, and now Goku can use Kaioken X 10, theres no way the math doesnt work out to Goku being stronger than Beerus.

But again thats them not paying attention to what they put into the story.

That's pretty much what i'm saying. Goku without any training to control God Ki did decently against Beerus in BoG. He trains, masters God Ki, gets SSB, trains another 3 years, and gets his Kaioken back, don't see how he could possibly fight Beerus and now not do extremely well.

Last edited:
Was a boring episode. Watched it in 5 minutes.

"Staring at each other for 2 minutes again.... Skip ahead."

"Pointless fight dialogue praising each others strength for the 100th time.... Skip ahead."

"45 second power up scene.... Skip ahead."

Might as well just call the King of Everything the God Emperor or God King, although Emperor > King.

Last edited:
I remember reading on r/DBZ that there are certain details in BOG and revival of F that are changed or all together omitted in their retellings in super. So in super (NOT THE MOVIE) is there actually a mention of how much strength beerus actually used in his fight against goku that isn't negated by the fact that beerus lied about how much power he was using to get goku to use 100% of his? I know there was a 70% number being thrown around during the time of the movie but was that number reused in super?

Do we have any true measure of how strong beerus actually is?

I remember reading on r/DBZ that there are certain details in BOG and revival of F that are changed or all together omitted in their retellings in super. So in super (NOT THE MOVIE) is there actually a mention of how much strength beerus actually used in his fight against goku that isn't negated by the fact that beerus lied about how much power he was using to get goku to use 100% of his? I know there was a 70% number being thrown around during the time of the movie but was that number reused in super?

Do we have any true measure of how strong beerus actually is?
I believe it was 80, but I didnt watch the BotG saga. Seemed like it was a pointless watch

I believe it was 80, but I didnt watch the BotG saga. Seemed like it was a pointless watch

I believe details like that were left out in supers retelling, which looking back makes sense why they retold the arcs to begin with because going just based on the movies would have put the writers in a corner

Beerus was looking at lil shook when Goku used the 40x Kaioken.

"He was going to use that on me?!?!"

Last edited:
Super Dragon at the end looked like a Golden version of the Blue eyed white dragon from Yu-gi-oh

Could wish for a new earth for Universe 6

Last edited:
That's a good point

I knew it looked like something.

I actually don't know what they'd wish for. Maybe a way to travel between the two universes.

So it's looking like everything's going to end peacefully. 

I thought this new God Imperial guy was going to shake things up.

All in all chill episode..

Power scale is so ****** up now in DBS. SSB Goku + x10 Kaio-ken should be way above Beerus by now.

Hit = GOAT

It's their own fault. This is the first time they had a character that could be used as a power scale that didn't end up dying and they handled it so poorly.

...and Champa is starting to annoy me. No wonder Beerus hates him. I hope someone put the hands on him in the future. Hopefully HIT will do the honor.

Back
Top Bottom