Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Still believe that goku could've defeated cell if he wanted to but wanted gohan to awaken his inner strength. Pikkon spanked on cell and frieza at the same time and goku handled him...

Still believe that goku could've defeated cell if he wanted to but wanted gohan to awaken his inner strength. Pikkon spanked on cell and frieza at the same time and goku handled him...
I always thought Pikkon was 
pimp.gif
 especially in those DBZ games for ps2 growing up
Vegeta is a straight *****.
He's like Philip Rivers has a lead throughout the game and then in the 4th quarter he messses up.
roll.gif

"Spend most of your life ruled by another. Watch your race dwindle to a handful then tell me what has more meaning than your own strength. I have in me the blood of a Saiyan Prince. He is nothing but a joke but I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny thrown to the wasteside. He's even saved my life as if I were a helpless child. He has stolen my honor and his debts mist be paid."

Majiin Vegeta was that dude.

People are really killing Vegeta in here like Gohan isnt the biggest loser of them all. Dude has been the strongest character in the show by a large margin two times and did absolutely nothing with it. He used to be my favourite two then I rewatched DBZ around two years ago and saw him for what he really was. Let Vegeta turn SSJ2 in the Cell Saga Cell would have died in two minutes.

Goku: Gohan kill Cell now

Gohan: I want him to suffer for a while

Gets Goku Killed
mean.gif

We're talking about arrogance? Gohan Vs Super Buu is the epitome of it. Even when Buu absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo Gohan was out there running his mouth "I'm stronger than Gotenks and I'm Smarter than Piccolo"..... Caught the fade.

Gohan Vs Dabura???? Aiight man

Last edited:
People are really killing Vegeta in here like Gohan isnt the biggest loser of them all. Dude has been the strongest character in the show by a large margin two times and did absolutely nothing with it. He used to be my favourite two then I rewatched DBZ around two years ago and saw him for what he really was. Let Vegeta turn SSJ2 in the Cell Saga Cell would have died in two minutes

I'll admit gohan has had his shortcomings but when it's time to turn up he takes it to 11. Bojack unbound, the world tournament when videl is getting raped by spopavich...gohan's got some epic moments

Gohan gets a pass though since we all know he was never a real fighter like Goku and Vegeta were. He had the power but he didnt have the saiyan drive that the full bloods had.

This was further proved when Trunks and Goten grew up. Outside of being the youngest super saiyans they had no real fighting potential and were easily outclassed.

EDT: But you can't deny Gohan add some of the best moments in dbz.

Gohan vs Cell jrs
Gohan vs Cell (initial beatdown)
Gohan vs Bojack and minions
Gohan powering up when seeing Videl in danger
Mystic Gohan transformation and initial beatdown of Super Buu

Last edited:
gohan has always been weird to me. dude had to catch feelings to go SSJ, got mad butt hurt at his dad, like a little *****. dude was the sayin ver of krillin, word to the ginyu force breaking his neck n ****.

it wasn't until he was an adult that he matured, word to the second coming of brolly.

Chris Sabans Vegeta :pimp:

I've never watched the original Japanese but a lot of people who've seen both consider Chris Saban to be Vegetas true voice.

People are really killing Vegeta in here like Gohan isnt the biggest loser of them all. Dude has been the strongest character in the show by a large margin two times and did absolutely nothing with it. He used to be my favourite two then I rewatched DBZ around two years ago and saw him for what he really was. Let Vegeta turn SSJ2 in the Cell Saga Cell would have died in two minutes.

Goku: Gohan kill Cell now
Gohan: I want him to suffer for a while

Gets Goku Killed:smh:  

We're talking about arrogance? Gohan Vs Super Buu is the epitome of it. Even when Buu absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo Gohan was out there running his mouth "I'm stronger than Gotenks and I'm Smarter than Piccolo"..... Caught the fade.

Gohan Vs Dabura???? Aiight man

:rofl: now that i remember that its so much more funny

gohan has always been weird to me. dude had to catch feelings to go SSJ, got mad butt hurt at his dad, like a little *****. dude was the sayin ver of krillin, word to the ginyu force breaking his neck n ****.

it wasn't until he was an adult that he matured, word to the second coming of brolly.

But thats a prerequisite to go super saiyan, you have to catch feelings to go super saiyan for the first time

The first Super Saiyan transformation occurs when a Saiyan who has reached a very high level of power loses himself in a fit of rage.

I agree about Gohan but he wasn't always running his mouth all the time about being a prince and being superior all of the time. Gohan was never about that life, all he wanted to do was chill and be a kid. Don't get me wrong, I've got no problems with Vegeta but I agree with some of the negative Vegeta sentiment in this thread.

Gohan just had that natural strength but was never about that life like his father. Chi-Chi kept his head in the books. If you think about it he was FORCED to be a fighter from the moment Radditz touched down until the end of the Cell saga. Then he got to chill and got extra soft (high school). Vegeta even called him out for it "a warrior needs to be prepared even in times of peace." But he was never a warrior...just a kid trying to survive.

this movie is setting up a series in the next 3 years i guess

bill and goku go into different universes seeing new bad guys to fight? who want to destroy the earth universe since bill is always sleep and lazy :not on bills watch: ( sounds better than GT)

they did hint Vegeta had the pride needed to master god form as which goku didnt had

maybe this series makes Vegeta the strongest

if not least make it about trunks & goten growing up protecting the earth while goku and Vegeta fight in different universes

goku and vegeta make them the gods

let goten and trunks go ssj4

Last edited:
No disrespect, but that sounds terrible. All this series really needs at this point is one last flick that actually feels like it wraps everything up.

No disrespect, but that sounds terrible. All this series really needs at this point is one last flick that actually feels like it wraps everything up.
I'd rather them go Saga than movie. The Movies always feel so rushed because they basically try to wrap up a Saga worth of content in an hour and a half. If Fusion Reborn was a Saga it would have been the GOAT and Super Janemba would have been the GOAT bad guy. Dude was too cold, he gave Goku work in like three minutes.

I would hate to see a saga revolve around Super Saiyan God when Super Saiyan 3 was never even mastered by Goku and as it stands now the most useless transformation in the series. Super Saiyan 3 has 1 win to about 9 losses

They have much more to do with it, and if they are really going to try and make Vegeta surpass Goku it should be with Super Saiyan 3.

DBZ needs to not be extended. they need to not turn that **** into a pokemon, never ending n ****. the DBZ of our time is classic anime. iconic. these kids aren't about that life anymore, they wont know that feel of trying to get home in time to catch the next eps of DBZ and see the boy go to work (after powering up for 4 eps) like

post-28619-Son-Goku-Dragon-Ball-AH-gif-ma-uU7s.gif

these young bloods wont know them feels. let DBZ cook in its timelessness...

Last edited:
DBZ needs to not be extended. they need to not turn that **** into a pokemon, never ending n ****. the DBZ of our time is classic anime. iconic. these kids aren't about that life anymore, they wont know that feel of trying to get home in time to catch the next eps of DBZ and see the boy go to work (after powering up for 4 eps) like

post-28619-Son-Goku-Dragon-Ball-AH-gif-ma-uU7s.gif

these young bloods wont know them feels. let DBZ cook in its timelessness...
Truer words have never been spoken haha

Man the struggle to get home as fast as possible to catch in from the beginning cause you didn't know when that episode would come on again. haha

Anybody ever read dragon all multiverse? Completely not a part of the original manga but intriguing spin off I guess

Back
Top Bottom