OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

I need some help yall. Think I just got screwed over on doing my free 12 months from Verizon.

To preface, I'm currently deployed and using a VPN to do this.

I did all the steps through the verizon website and went to activate my account and i just get stuck on the loading screen. I told one of my troops about it so he got on his phone (w/ vpn) and did the same. His phone got past the loading screen where the code would be. I couldnt get mine to work so he logged out of his Verizon account and had me log in. Sure enough, it goes past the code entry and says congrats you've redeemed your code, next thing i know it's not asking for my email or anything its showing the Disney+ home page, he was still logged in to his acount. I got back and see my code says its now expired or already used. I feel like I'm out of luck on this now even though I never signed up, it looks like it applied to his account.

I need some help yall. Think I just got screwed over on doing my free 12 months from Verizon.

I did all the steps through the verizon website and went to activate my account and i just get stuck on the loading screen. I told one of my troops about it so he got on his phone (w/ vpn) and did the same. His phone got past the loading screen where the code would be. I couldnt get mine to work so he logged out of his Verizon account and had me log in. Sure enough, it goes past the code entry and says congrats you've redeemed your code, next thing i know it's not asking for my email or anything its showing the Disney+ home page, he was still logged in to his acount. I got back and see my code says its now expired or already used. I feel like I'm out of luck on this now even though I never signed up, it looks like it applied to his account.
Just call Disney+ customer service
D7690552-E64F-4309-B13E-7CDEA2FFA55E.png

If it were me, I'd just switch his account email/password to my own so it'd just become my account, if that makes sense. I assume he wasn't expecting to get a free year off of you so I'm sure he would be fine just switching the info even though it's a slight hassle

If it were me, I'd just switch his account email/password to my own so it'd just become my account, if that makes sense. I assume he wasn't expecting to get a free year off of you so I'm sure he would be fine just switching the info even though it's a slight hassle

No he had just finished signing up for his free 12 month then logged out of his Verizon account for me to log in and do it. Since he was logged into his Disney+ account when i "claimed" my code it seemed as if my code went to his account he had just created.

I'll have to try calling i guess, just heard horror stories of how long people been on hold with them.

No he had just finished signing up for his free 12 month then logged out of his Verizon account for me to log in and do it. Since he was logged into his Disney+ account when i "claimed" my code it seemed as if my code went to his account he had just created.

I'll have to try calling i guess, just heard horror stories of how long people been on hold with them.

Did he claim his own code before your code? If he already received the free 12 months on his own code, he shouldn't be able to redeem another code on the same account, but since it's through Verizon it might be better to contact them instead to get it figured out, and I'm sure their wait times aren't as bad

Did he claim his own code before your code? If he already received the free 12 months on his own code, he shouldn't be able to redeem another code on the same account, but since it's through Verizon it might be better to contact them instead to get it figured out, and I'm sure their wait times aren't as bad

yea he had used the code he was given through his link from his account. Even now when I log in to my verizon account it says they notice I havent set up an account yet. however the link they provide is still linked to the code that has been claimed already. Hopefully I can get ahold of them and get it fixed. My wife was really looking forward to this.

yea he had used the code he was given through his link from his account. Even now when I log in to my verizon account it says they notice I havent set up an account yet. however the link they provide is still linked to the code that has been claimed already. Hopefully I can get ahold of them and get it fixed. My wife was really looking forward to this.

I know there were some issues with the Verizon codes though, hopefully it works out. At the very least he should let you and your wife use his account info for the time being, since four concurrent streams is a lot and probably enough for all of you to watch at the same time lol

Mad it's not working for me in Turkey, blah!
Had me going through all those steps just to find the movie I want to watch and hit me with the error code smh.
Even with my vpn

Loving this **** man

So far I’ve watched blank check, smart house, recess, and now goofy movie on the app

What have y’all watched so far

Makes me not even wanna go out 😂

just got this through the email a week later so it looks like their system is just lagging because of all the subs, no need to call ‘em

63D2ADFD-E7F8-41E8-B683-4236D9D118BD.jpeg

so if i got the disney+ with the hulu bundle, is it worth it upgrading to hulu live?

Watching all these star wars trilogy's have brought back inner star wars geek mode into full effect.

gotta wait for that email from them.

want to downgrade to just regular disney+ and not the bundle.

going with youtube tv live

Back
Top Bottom