OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Not Disney+ related, but I see Apple TV+ has a 'skip intro' feature just like Netflix.

D+ has that feature too, i watched the first episode of the XMenAS and asked if I wanted to skip it but no way I was gon skip that, that theme gets me all amped up

Disney Plus hits 10M subscribers in 1 day

Disney Plus says it hit more than 10 million sign-ups on its first day of launch, far exceeding expectations.

Disney’s mix of Marvel and Star Wars movies and shows, classic animated films and new series appears to be a hit out of the gate after its launch on Tuesday.

Disney has invested billions in its streaming service, which costs $7 a month or $70 a year after a 7-day free trial. Customers of some Verizon wireless and home-internet plans were offered a year free.

Disney didn’t break down where the subscriptions came from or if they were free or paid monthly or yearly. Some analysts thought it would take Disney a year to reach 10 million subscribers.
Netflix has garnered 158 million subscribers since launching its streaming platform in 2007.

I think we’ll get Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home on Disney+ before the “real” Spider-Man 3 comes out. Wouldn’t be surprised if Disney+ got Venom as well. Sony isn’t gonna pass up free money but they’ll give Disney a caveat for wanting to complete cohesion with the Marvel films under their streaming umbrella

not that its gon' matter, you just gon gloss over it and blindly believe itll be in D+ tomorrow anyways but report syas...

Spider-Man: Homecoming, Far from Home aren't coming to Disney Plus anytime soon
You'll have to stream Spider-Man elsewhere.

If you're waiting for Tom Holland's Spider-Man movies to hit the newly launched Disney Plus streaming service, don't hold your breath.

Disney's head of content and marketing for Disney Plus, Ricky Strauss, said at a media event Friday that there aren't any plans to bring Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far from Home to Disney Plus. Sony owns the rights to Spider-Man.

"We love our friends at Sony. But right now we don't have plans ... to have Spider Man live action movies on Disney Plus," Strauss said. He did also add, "But who knows what can happen in the future."

Eh if u really like Spider-Man like that
U will have the film already
And not depending on it being on streaming platforms

D+ has that feature too, i watched the first episode of the XMenAS and asked if I wanted to skip it but no way I was gon skip that, that theme gets me all amped up

Oh didn't realize. I didn't watch any shows yet.

my difference (I have Hulu no commercials and ESPN+ btw) :wow:

dplus2.PNG

So many shows that I haven't seen since I was a kid. Was happy to see "Goof Troop" made the cut. I wonder if they'll eventually add the MMC seasons from the 80's and 90's, even though it was always a little on the corny side. My folks weren't shelling out the extra bread for Disney Channel back in the day. Had to settle for those free previews lol

saw the first episode of the mandalorian

pretty good. not sure i like the actor that plays him though.

Temuera was just too perfect as jango for me

I think I spent an hour just browsing the catalogue. Eventually watched the Pixar Shorts. My girl cried after watching "Float" when the message showed at the end.

I think I spent an hour just browsing the catalogue. Eventually watched the Pixar Shorts. My girl cried after watching "Float" when the message showed at the end.

float man... i hope i never say anything to my kids that'll make them 'pull the hood over their head and zip up the hoodie'.

that'll just kill me.

I wish they would show what format you’re streaming in. I have DV capability on my tv but it doesn’t show as an option underneath the title. But it is shown when you look under the details tab.

Fortunately on my TV you'll get notified on the screen of Dolby Vision/Atmos turns on. I've seen Vision turn on, but no Atmos yet, which is weird because I see that some titles support it.

EDIT: I keep hearing things about "Float". Maybe I should take a look...

The Disney Channel film, The Other Me had this memorable scene where the kid starts randomly dancing in the school cafeteria because he had a bite of a frozen pizza to 'N Sync in the background.

The song was replaced on D+ with some generic junk. :smh:

yooooooooo no lie, my bro gave me his login information and this literally was the first movie I rewatched last night for nostalgia purposes, mainly for this scene. I knew I wasnt tweakin when it felt off. It was the music. Last night I ran thru this, smart house, brink, and luck of the irish.

this aint no netflix killer for me. but its definitely gonna come in handy when ppl bring their kids over or the various nights I cant fall asleep and wanna watch something to remind me of my childhood.

Back
Top Bottom