**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Damn. I thought Liddy was gonna turn the screws more. Dexter went into that 2-minute offense to drop dude.
laugh.gif

Can't even imagine how this finale is gonna blow up.

Man, what a season. 
laugh.gif

I thought Dex screwed up by not taking EVERYTHING out of the van.  You heard Angel in the preview say that he had surveillance equipment, but what was he surveilling?  Dex shoulda took ALL that equipment. 

I loved the line by Dex when he walked down the bloody hall way and he asked himself if this was his life, everyone he loves ending up splattered in a bathroom. 
laugh.gif

The look on his face in the driveway when he found the knife. 
eek.gif
  Dude was HEATED. 

I know, you know, we all know that preview was a twist.  Deb got the gun pointed, someone in a gloved hand drops a big knife etc etc etc.  But, what if.........WHAT IF, they end season 5 with Deb actually walking in on Dex? 
eek.gif
nerd.gif
  Rita was a big cliff hanger last year, for all we know next season could be it, what would be a bigger cliff hanger then that?  Imagine all of us being pissed havin to wait 9 and a half more months to find out what happens next. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know it's a long shot, but whatever happens, is gonna come outta left field, Deb finally finding out about Dex could just be that. 

The whole Deb walkin' in on Dexter thing wouldn't be much of a shock to me at least, 'cause I feel that IS going to happen sooner or later, prob. the final season. Rita's death came outta nowhere though, that's what made it awesome.

I've been thinking that chase will end up being killed and lumen will be captured by police for the vigilante murders. But if that happens then they will want lumen to give up the male vigilante (Dexter).

So, I'm thinking both Jordan and Lumen will die and Dexter will make it seem as if the male vigilante died too. (Maybe reaching: but maybe frame Liddy?)

Either way the police are really deep into this case for someone not to take the fall somehow.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by TBwsf

Soo still no mention on the head cutters?

That story has been told and is over. What else you need to know.

One of the brothers is still on the loose.  Maybe the storyline is over or he could come back and go after Deb for killing his brother.  (or target that hispanic detective).
There are still questions about the Irish nanny as well.  She could just be a regular nanny with no shady backstory.  The writers might develop her more next season.

Originally Posted by Daskins

I've been thinking that chase will end up being killed and lumen will be captured by police for the vigilante murders. But if that happens then they will want lumen to give up the male vigilante (Dexter).

So, I'm thinking both Jordan and Lumen will die and Dexter will make it seem as if the male vigilante died too. (Maybe reaching: but maybe frame Liddy?)

Either way the police are really deep into this case for someone not to take the fall somehow.
I like that. After last season it seemed really up in the air how they would handle the next season and I definitely feel the same way about next season. It's been weird not having a main villian per say but it's been just as intriguing.

Everyone's looking for Chase including Deb.

Deb will walk in on Chase when he has Lumen tied up which is who Deb's pointing the gun at in the previews not Dexter.
This means Deb will find out Lumen was number 13, and that Dexter has been helping her.

Quinns gonna get screwed with the Liddy killing but Dexter will cover up for him because well, Dexter was the one who killed Liddy. Why would he help Quinn? Quinns and Dexter will talk and Quinn will tell the truth to Dexter about his suspicions of him, but will also say he's in love with Deb which is why he told Liddy to stop and what not.

Thats my prediction i guess.

Did anyone else notice it was Michael C Hall's voice in that Dodge Christmas commercial?

:sidenote me and the Wifey started roasting random people on the Dexter FB page last night for saying dumb as $!+$.. freakin hilarious. I forgot how good it felt to say WHATEVER the hell you want to random people on the net. (I'm in here too damn much)

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Everyone's looking for Chase including Deb.

Deb will walk in on Chase when he has Lumen tied up which is who Deb's pointing the gun at in the previews not Dexter.
This means Deb will find out Lumen was number 13, and that Dexter has been helping her.

Quinns gonna get screwed with the Liddy killing but Dexter will cover up for him because well, Dexter was the one who killed Liddy. Why would he help Quinn? Quinns and Dexter will talk and Quinn will tell the truth to Dexter about his suspicions of him, but will also say he's in love with Deb which is why he told Liddy to stop and what not.

Thats my prediction i guess.
I like this part right here. Especially after remembering that some of Liddy's blood got on Quinn's boot. Deb knows Quinn and Liddy are acquainted and right before his death he called Quinn, so that would show up on the phone records. If he does help Quinn who will he pin Liddy's death on? What about the surveillance equipment, that will lead back to Quinn?  
I guess Dexter would help Quinn as long as he backs the hell off and never looks into him again and because he cares about Deb (How many times can Deb get screwed over because of her choice in men
laugh.gif
). It would be awkward, but I can see that working out. 

I think everyone expects Quinn to die or go to jail for what he did this season and for that reason, I think he'll be alive and not in jail next season.

and I want to stick to my OG idea. Liddy wanted his job back and to be on the force's good graces. So he and another female went on killing Jordan Chase's men and was the vigilante Deb described. Let's say he got too close to Chase and got killed. The female could of been that girl that Chase killed in her own own. Quinn finds out it was Dex/Lumen but keeps it on the D/L.
laugh.gif
My minds saying too many things at once.

Sick season
pimp.gif

Jordan Chase will kill Luman. Deb walks in on Jordan Chase...somehow Deb will slip up and Chase gets the upper hand. Chase tries to kill Deb but thats when Dexter comes in and kills Chase. Deb will realize Dex was the one helping Luman all along, season ends.

As long as Dexters father doesn't make an appearance I'm good.....dude is a buzz kill
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Sick season
pimp.gif

Jordan Chase will kill Luman. Deb walks in on Jordan Chase...somehow Deb will slip up and Chase gets the upper hand. Chase tries to kill Deb but thats when Dexter comes in and kills Chase. Deb will realize Dex was the one helping Luman all along, season ends.

As long as Dexters father doesn't make an appearance I'm good.....dude is a buzz kill
laugh.gif
He was in the preview for crying out loud
laugh.gif

Quinn also left that message on Liddy's phone saying something like "You're really starting to piss me off".  That's going to come back and bite him as well.

I think that Chase kills Lumen and Deb offs Chase. 

Originally Posted by youngin33

Quinn also left that message on Liddy's phone saying something like "You're really starting to piss me off".  That's going to come back and bite him as well.
Damn, I totally forgot that part. 
eek.gif
  Plus his blood on Quinn's shoe, damn. 

Originally Posted by youngin33

I think that Chase kills Lumen and Deb offs Chase. 

Completely forgot about that phone call. Yea thats gonna be important. I reallly dont think Quinn will get in trouble though. Something will happen.

also they are going to see that quinn checked out all that equipment which is going to %$+* him over... i cant wait till sunday lol...

Another thing, with Julia Stiles being a guest character, does that effect the odds of her dieing or not?

^^^^They can always have her survive and then leave Miami for whatever reason. Although in last night's episode she made it very clear that she didn't want to go anywhere.

Either she gets knocked off or something happens that effects her so much that she just decides to move on with her life somewhere else. I don't mind her, but I just don't like the idea of Dex having a "sidekick" for his killings. So much better when he rides solo, plus it's a lot less risky and Dex knows that.

Dex noticed how Quinn did not want to come see Liddy when he called..I can definately see Dex helping him not get caught.. Dex is very good at manipulating the situation. Dex and Quinn will become almost cool. I can see them somehow framing number 13 to being the lady Chase killed (forgot her name). He also had her blood in his necklace.. almost like "the one that got away"..

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Sick season
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

This is my favorite prediction so far. Makes a lot of sense.
I'm definitely thinking that Lumen dies. Dexter can't have a female in his life, so they'll get rid of her this season.

I don't know whats going to happen to Quinn. If the police get involved, I think he might get fired or something cuz remember Internal Affairs was after him at the beginning of this season (or was that last season?) 

I'm so excited for the finale, but not so excited for the wait for season 6 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom