**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Old tired @*% Laguerta the only one with somethin to push on 
laugh.gif

I could see you talking %%@+ to your TV on some, 'why would yall kidnap them chicks? they ain't even attractive. 
eyes.gif
'
laugh.gif
THIS!

youngin33 wrote:
My prediction for the end of Season 5 is that Deb kills Jordan Chase. 

I think you might be right. BUT!.... I think somehow robocop is gonna take the fall for everything when it gets intense like always.

Quinn will play some sort of role in this. I don't think Deb <--
sick.gif
will ever find out about Dexter.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

something tells me laguerta is gonna be gone next season for some reason...

Out of everything going on this season what makes you think that? Does seem like she could go. Angel maybe instead? Hopefully not.

Wish tomorrow was Sunday.
laugh.gif
It is now!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wasn't doing anything today...So i decided to watch season 1 on netflix....Currently on epiosde 6, its aight so far...[/color]

Robocop is the dude hunting Dexter for Quinn. It's the same actor who played Robocop in the movies.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Out of everything going on this season what makes you think that? Does seem like she could go. Angel maybe instead? Hopefully not.
idk she just seems to get be getting frustrated/everyone is getting frustrated with her...

TONIGHT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really hope so. She's getting on my nerves. Getting mad people in trouble just so the blame doesn't fall on her. She needs to stop being a +$+++ and take responsibility for her actions!

R.I.P. Robocop.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I think they might pin Liddy's murder on Quinn since his blood dripped on his shoes.

eek.gif
 @ the season finale preview. I hope that isn't just selective editing.

hoooooooolllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

^ yup toine.......a murder will get tied to quinn.......but a little dexter esque help might save him.......*wink*
laugh.gif
at robocop getting g checked by dex
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

How the %%+% could Lumen go to that chick's house without Dexter?

This damn show is intense

Back
Top Bottom