Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

He a son now. :lol: It's too obvious.

If you think every song dude is replicating Future you def got a point and I'm not gonna argue it
But after this joint been ran into the ground. Panda is a Desiigner song man and distinguishable from other Future joints
Now all these other joints nah but the dude is still young and has a couple songs where he sounds nothing like Hendrix

Now all these other joints nah but the dude is still young and has a couple songs where he sounds nothing like Hendrix
Please post them lol.

He has two songs and an acapella.

The ***** got a couple songs PERIOD. 
laugh.gif

Sidenote: labels are extra thirsty right now they signed and are putting  resources into a ***** who has all of 2 songs recorded lol.

He a son now. :lol: It's too obvious.

If you think every song dude is replicating Future you def got a point and I'm not gonna argue it
But after this joint been ran into the ground. Panda is a Desiigner song man and distinguishable from other Future joints

The _ rapped like Future in a freestyle at the end. A freestyle. :lol: Stop.

And it probably wasn't even a real freestyle but that just lets you know his whole act is Future karaoke.

Last edited:
Just kno you asked for em

@ 4:24

Granted that's a hook

Not saying fam is gonna make hits like that but dude can make his own sound if he stay in the lab

How is his whole act Future karoake, when the best part of the freestyle was when he wasn't rapping like Future?

Sounds like you already have what you think/see him as down pat and that's perfectly fine

Last edited:
The Hot 97 Freestyle he found his own sound.

The other two he could pass for 2011 Future 
laugh.gif

Wavy posted the exact songs he got his pocket from for the Westwood Freestyle 
laugh.gif

I wanna give him a chance and hope he finds his own pocket because NY actually needs a dude who can make club records and he isn't that bad as a pure spitter on the Westwood freestyle + I know Ye/GOOD have a very nice production team that will keep him hot as long as he can come with his own style.

Haven't listened to those yet, but if his plan was to hijack Future to get on, then put out his true stuff, that's not actually a bad idea :lol:

Last edited:
That  Moon People beat is insane!

Yikes!

Need a different rapper on it though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Jubilation! :pimp: Good riddance to Future's garbage career. Finally someone has proven the point that all these n_ sound the same, and are easy to mimic.

Does future keep ignoring this ***** or say something about this?

Back
Top Bottom