OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS 2022 THREAD - Russell Wilson, MOTHAFLUCKAS!

Dude I can't stand Osweiler.

Worst qb in the league.

The texans and browns both benched/cut him super quick.

He sucks.

He flashed for us and people thought he was the goods but his true colors have been revealed.

Remember we drafted him off his potential. He only started 1 yr in college n didnt play high school football IIRC.

Scouts thought because he was tall and had an arm he would be good. He doesnt have it between the ears. That, and his height is irrelevent. He doesnt know how to use it to his advantage. The books out on Oz.

Browns are starting their prized ROOKIE over him lol

Happily surprised to be 3-1 at the bye. Kind of wish it was later in the season so that the team's fresher down the stretch, but it does cancel out a week that they're without Shane Ray.

Happily surprised to be 3-1 at the bye. Kind of wish it was later in the season so that the team's fresher down the stretch, but it does cancel out a week that they're without Shane Ray.

Agreed.

Yeah I dont like the bye so early in the season. Gonna make for a long second "half" to the season.

We're so trash. Vance Joseph is clueless out there. Cj Anderson is trash. Our o line is trash. I still can't blame Siemien for this trash

Back
Top Bottom