OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Same Damn Shoe.... 2 Different Prices
indifferent.gif
........ Makes NO Sense
smh.gif

Different colors...

captain_obvious.jpg

went to woodbury commons on monday,place was packed but nothing special in the store.they had wht/blue hyperdunks for $79.99 sz 12-14 only,flight clubwht/green for $59.99 on the hash with an additional 30% off szs 11-14,p-rod 2 green/gold $59.99 good sz run,am 09 wht/orange $129.99 on the hash with anadditional 30% off szs 11-14

Its been awhile since I saw a ross update here. But I just saw red/black sharkalaid and jordan 8 womens. 35 for the sharkalaid and 30 for the 8s. Ross inhuntington park btw. Someone might be interested. Just tryin to help.

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

im thinking they will get lower in price no one really buys much at this store.
Those were the same price on NDC, except they're running that additional 25% discount right now on clearance items, bringing them to $68. Unfortunately, they're now down to just sizes 16 - 18.

Went to the Aurora store today, and there wasn't anything really worth mentioning, but I figured I'd throw up a few of the clearance items anyway. Itlooks like some '09 Jordans have finally hit the hash wall, which means they're an additional 30% off.

any chance of me picking up the QS am1's or black/blue penny 2 size 8 or 8.5 from those outlets posted a few pages back? i havent been on the lookout inthis thread in a few days and all the good stuff get posted.
indifferent.gif
to myself

pigeon forge update
nike air jordan xx3 white/caro 59.99 8.5,9,9.5,10,15
nike air 60 plus laney 59.99 11.5 and up
nike air force 1 all-star blk/purple 89.99 10.5,11,11.5
nike skyposite royal blue 59.99 all sizes

nike sevierville update
nike air penny 1/2 cent samples 59.99 all sz9 in the back not on floor
nike kobe iv philly,gold medal,hornets 79.99 plus 30% off hash wall

Great work... I'll try and get my hands dirty and get some updates a little later... keep up the great work folks this is the heart of NT

happy.gif

wow called and said they had them went to check out and the size 12 was gone ^ I am having the worst luck with these!

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

pigeon forge update

nike sevierville update

thanks for the update, saved me a trip up there today. Hey I thought you were going to pm me first.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

pigeon forge update

nike sevierville update

thanks for the update, saved me a trip up there today. Hey I thought you were going to pm me first.
laugh.gif
yea thanks for the update!!!! i got unc 23s on the way whoot!

Anyone know how long shipping usually takes from outlets? I order a pair of the AM1 from the Kissimmee outlet,i was hoping i'd get them this week.

Originally Posted by MiAmIbOi305

Anyone know how long shipping usually takes from outlets? I order a pair of the AM1 from the Kissimmee outlet,i was hoping i'd get them this week.
depends... but u can call and find the status of ur order.

just called pigeon forge for the xx3's, all they have left is 2 size 15's. the guy on the phone said "they put us on niketalk and we got slammedthis morning" :smile:

good lookin out folks, much appreciated !!!!!!!!

Missed the xx3's but copped the sample 1/2 cents thought it was blue colorway but was the black. She already took my info so I copped but may not keepbecause I really wanted the blue. May sell for NO profit if i decide to sell. If anyone is interested.

Quick reminder...Kid Robot sale starts at noon eastern time today on Gilt Groupe...up to 70% off!

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells high end and designer brands at discounted prices

if you're not a member use this invitation link:

Kid Robot

here's a preview of the sale:

list.jpg
list.jpg
list.jpg

no kobe hornets left in sevierville

girl on the phone said she thought i was gonna ask for the penny's for sure

ima strikin out today like my name is barry bonds

smithfield stop tonight, hopin for some more kobe iv's

thanks again to all

Back