OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Kissimmie 407-396-0500
They will have the following shoes Monday morning and will do phone orders starting at 10am.
FSR $70
jordan-6-rings-hall-of-fame-hof-2.jpg

FSR $60
nike-bakin-retro-released-main.jpg

FSR $50

nike_air_max_1_qs_378830-161.jpg

All kicks are A grades from what I understand. The HOF 6 ringsare $70 not $60 as I previously posted.

Limerick Outlet in PA had the 30% on the hash wall.

Bunch of Phenoms for 50-60 or something plus the 30%
Scattered 2k9s for 80 (picked a white one up for 55 bucks... should be a decent pair of beaters)
11.5 and up Red hyperdunks for 80 + the 30%

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So the AM1 QS is THE new shoe to hit the outlet.

Hopefully they'll be around for a while.

I cant see them sitting around for long at all. Resellers will surely buy up most of them. Ima call up monday for them. $50 plus shipping is good enoughfor me. If they happen to stick around and get cheaper, ill grab another.

Gurnee Mills has these for $119, then today it was 30% off....so they ended up about $84....b-grades, but I don't see anything wrong with them.

4219808379_93f4ce7194.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BKazK

Gurnee Mills has these for $119, then today it was 30% off....so they ended up about $84....b-grades, but I don't see anything wrong with them.

4219808379_93f4ce7194.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought they hit the outlets at originally 100 bucks?

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Kissimmie 407-396-0500
They will have the following shoes Monday morning and will do phone orders starting at 10am.
FSR $60
So you know if the HOF 6 rings are A-grade or B-grades?

i know lurkers are all up in here esp the big resellers. haha but i cant believe the lady over the phone lied to me about not having the qs am1's at thewrentham outlet smh.

Originally Posted by kabobking

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Kissimmie 407-396-0500
FSR $60
So you know if the HOF 6 rings are A-grade or B-grades?
I just edited my original post and for the people asking:

All kicks are A grades from what I understand. The HOF 6 rings are $70 not $60 as I previously posted

local marshalls in maine has zoom flight 96s in black/white and white/grey in many sizes, black zoom flight fives in many sizes and TL4 lasers in a few oddsizes, all for $30 + tax
i'll be going back tomorrow or tuesday if anyone wants me pick them up a pair.

I already have a pair of those QS AM 1's but I might cop another,
wish the blue joint's would drop as well...

wait, so how much is shipping now since they don't offer nikefind free shipping?

so the white/red am1s are at wrentham? how do i price match? im probably going to head over there tomorrow

Kid Robot sale on Gilt Groupe this Wednesday at noon, eastern time...up to 70% off!

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells high end and designer brands at discounted prices

if you're not a member use this invitation link:

Kid Robot

here's a preview of the sale:

list.jpg
list.jpg
list.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

Viejas Factory Stores
5005 Willows Rd. H102
Alpine, CA 91901

No phone orders til tomorrow
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

good looks the retro 3
pimp.gif

are you talking about CDP or true blue 3's ?

or his screename?
his screen name...sorry for the confusion was on my phone my bad.

whats the cheapest anyone has seen the celtics/bulls jordan 1 package for in stores? didn't outlets have them for $100?

i was just down @ that outlet in kissimmee tuesday they had nothing good at the time. i hope they have a lot of the 6 rings and AM1's, then I can just calland pick them up after work.

Edit: Thanks for the heads-up HareJordan!

Back
Top Bottom