OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

Reason being: people don't know how to act. Plain and simple.

never truer words have been spoken.

you cant help anyone out now a days, you give an inch, they take a mile.

i have NTers that i help, in this thread and outside of this thread, very few though, reason bein is that 1. you cant help everyone 2. people are greedy 3.people are stupid 4. people are cheap

nice hustle you got goin gumsole, you hit me up before bout somethin and i appreciate it.

networking is overrated to an extent. sorry. you can fill differantly and more power to you.

Vegas South update

Orlando 7s - 99.99 scattered sizes
Raptor 7s 99.99 7.5, 11, 12, 14
AJF4 Military Blue - 99.99 FSR
60+ Laney - 99.99 FSR
Rasheed AF1 High (red toe) - 99.99 [ I think the price will drop soon]
SeaCrystal inspired Mid SBs - 49.99 FSR
Workmens SB mid - 49.99 FSR
AJ 1 all black - 79.99 FSR
Black and White AJ 2009 - 79.99 FRS
Lava 95s - 59.99 Scattered sizes
Navy Benassi - 17.99 FSR
White Hydro 5s - 29.99 FSR
Black Hydro 5s - 29.99 8-11
Green Jordan camp slides - 17.98 FSR

I'm intrested in where you guy's actually found CDP IV's in men's sizes as well.
Been anticipating about them droppin at an outlet for the longest...

Random tidbit: ross has some RT1s...an all white colorway and black/brown with blue laces colorway...nice size run (at least at this one:apple valley, ca)

Arizona mills Tempe factory:
2/21 pack marked down to $140
laser blue Jordan 1s $40
a bunch of Jordan 1s like the cements, lakers, HOF $80
2009 HOFs $90

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

Reason being: people don't know how to act. Plain and simple.

never truer words have been spoken.

you cant help anyone out now a days, you give an inch, they take a mile.

i have NTers that i help, in this thread and outside of this thread, very few though, reason bein is that 1. you cant help everyone 2. people are greedy 3. people are stupid 4. people are cheap

nice hustle you got goin gumsole, you hit me up before bout somethin and i appreciate it.

networking is overrated to an extent. sorry. you can fill differantly and more power to you.

Truth man. I would go more so with the greedy and cheap part.

You guys are taking this way too seriously. Its almost like Dr. Evil and his crew out to rule the outlet kingdom of sneakers. They will buy $100 Beeellliondollars in outlet sneakers...hahahaha. Whatever makes you happy.

Gourmet sneakers for sale on Gilt Groupe starting at noon eastern time today...up to 70% off

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a site that sells high end and designer brands at discounted prices

if you're not a member you can use this invitation link:

Gourmet sneakers

they're also gonna have Converse John Varvatos but i don't see any shoes shown in the preview

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Kissimmie Update:
Cassette playa dunks-FSR-$60
Not sure if its the black/orange or the other colorway!

FSR $60
hey i called and they said they were supposed to get a shipment of the uptempos but didnt... should come in next week some time.

Does kissimie ship? I really want a pair of those uptempos. I had them back in the day. Anyone remember the commercial? Three is the magic number

just copped the green metallic Air Jordan 1 for 44.97 @ shiekh's south bay galleria, i think they had one pair of sizes 9-13

edit: forgot no size 11.5

and for the idea of NTOC, i like it, needless to say i stay in contact with 2-3 Nters that have came through for me. =]

The factory stores themselves (the physical locations) receive inventory lists that forecast out about 2-3 weeks ahead of time of what they will be receivingproduct wise. Now, if you knew the top outlets that receive the majority of "heat" (which I don't know what outlets these are) and becamefriendly with the managers / employees I'm sure your chances of getting what you were looking for would highly increase.

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

The factory stores themselves (the physical locations) receive inventory lists that forecast out about 2-3 weeks ahead of time of what they will be receiving product wise. Now, if you knew the top outlets that receive the majority of "heat" (which I don't know what outlets these are) and became friendly with the managers / employees I'm sure your chances of getting what you were looking for would highly increase.
or you can make fake promises like a certain NTer i heard about in this thread
laugh.gif

Did any of the Zoom Soldier IIIs hit the outlets? I'm specifically looking for this colorway.

lebroniii.jpg

Originally Posted by xilegacy

^If you are in nyc Vault has them for 65 out the door.
Nope, I'm in Nebraska. Do they ship?

Edit: Is it Vault in Harlem on Frederick Douglass Blvd?

They might ship give them a call.

Tel: 212.281.1723

Online Sales
If you are interested in anything available from our shop, e-mail us at [email protected] referring about the item's style, color, and size you're interested in. Only form of payment accepted is through Paypal with a CONFIRM mailing address. All customers are responsible for the cost of shipping and will receive an invoice if your item request is available. For a better acknowledgement of availability, sizes, and further information, please call us at 212.281.1723 for more details.

Back
Top Bottom