OFFICIAL DECEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Just called Citadel, said they don't have the CP3 Jordan 13s.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a way I can fill out more than 2 surveys a week using different emails?
used to be able to clear cookies but that seems to not work anymore

Use a different device two your phone with One email two on your computer with another email it should work.

Wrong... they had a FSR of Flyknit multicolor racers a few weeks ago. a month ago they got heat for small footers. its just a hit or miss for all outlets.

Well, I'm not into racers, and as long as I've been going there they don't have squat. Best thing I ever got from there was Banned 1's.

Well, I'm not into racers, and as long as I've been going there they don't have squat. Best thing I ever got from there was Banned 1's.
They used to have heat a couple yrs ago, but they are a popular location. I think things move quickly there. My only point is.... right now, don't waste your time.

heat finds are a hit or miss at outlet stores. 

what  I dont like about camarillo is its always the last store in Cali to lower its prices.

for example two weeks ago citadel and barstow already had the WTK 9s and Mambacurial 10's on hash 50% off their original prices plus additional 20% off...while Camarillo on the other hand was still selling them - $10 or $20 off retail. 

Last edited:

heat finds are a hit or miss at outlet stores. 

what  I dont like about camarillo is its always the last store in Cali to lower its prices.

for example two weeks ago citadel and barstow already had the WTK 9s and Mambacurial 10's on hash 50% off their original prices plus additional 20% off...while Camarillo on the other hand was still selling them - $10 or $20 off retail. 
camarillo has a higher end of customer base.

Calabasas is 30 minutes away.

Nike clearance store in queens, don't bother.. Nothing good but compression shorts and shirts.. For $10 with additional 30%.

Last edited:
......Mambacurial 10's on hash 50% off their original prices plus additional 20% off...while Camarillo on the other hand was still selling them - $10 or $20 off retail. 

Mambacurials were 50% off + 20% off ???? And you didn't report that here?

Definitely didn't see that yesterday. Yeah, Nike outlets are playing games lol. Thank god for threads like these.

westgate mall in san jose, ca

kobe mentality black and blue colorway $49.99 they just put those out last friday

2014 hyperdunks red and black colorway $39.99

Nike clearance store in queens, don't bother.. Nothing good but compression shorts and shirts.. For $10 with additional 30%.

It's been trash there for the longest ever since the resellers/bulk buyers brought their friends along for the heist.

Last edited:
It's been trash there for the longest ever since the resellers/bulk buyers brought their friends along for the heist.
Yeah, resellers have really killed that store. I've noticed two in particular. One husky Asian dude and a swarthy dude. The last few times I've gone there, they were there. Not to mention the random middle aged Asian women taking pictures of tons of size 12 shoes. Still, it's worth a shot. I've seen Jordan's, Air Maxes, Barkley's, etc. in the store without resellers in sight. You just have to go enough times and get lucky. During the middle of the week, late in the day is probably the best time.

Last edited:
Yeah, resellers have really killed that store. I've noticed two in particular. One husky Asian dude and a swarthy dude. The last few times I've gone there, they were there. Not to mention the random middle aged Asian women taking pictures of tons of size 12 shoes. Still, it's worth a shot. I've seen Jordan's, Air Maxes, Barkley's, etc. in the store without resellers in sight. You just have to go enough times and get lucky. During the middle of the week, late in the day is probably the best time.

:lol: Does that husky Asian dude wear glasses?

And you're right you can find gems in that store at the right times. You can ask build your summer wardrobe via that store with the sale prices on the t-shirts and shorts.

Now they only allow the bulk buyers to buy one shoe per style if it's heat.

They have three different colors at Camarillo, cheap too. I don't remember how much.
Thanks my man! Just called, super nice people, have 3 different colorways but the Australia's only have size 12-13 left, they have the easters and dungeons as well.

Thanks my man! Just called, super nice people, have 3 different colorways but the Australia's only have size 12-13 left, they have the easters and dungeons as well.

I know I can call but since you just spoke to them...how much?

Back
Top Bottom