OFFICIAL DECEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to Mebane NC yesterday and it was some trash. Nothing really on clearance and all the shoe "sales" and shoes not on sale were higher priced than all the other outlet prices i've seen on here. ugh

Low top lebron x OSU color, great lakes crossing outlet has a fsr for 109 I think was the price

View media item 1297127
Lancaster Nike Outlet - (717) 396-1040

Quite pointless to probably post this as according to Ryan they do not accept phone orders but feel free to try or locals can flourish.

Btw - totally reminds me of NT'ers going up there and copping all kinds of Jordan's back in the day for $30.

air-jordan-future-flight-remix-black-yellow-2.jpg

These are a hunned at my local footlocker.

View media item 1297127
Lancaster Nike Outlet - (717) 396-1040

Quite pointless to probably post this as according to Ryan they do not accept phone orders but feel free to try or locals can flourish.

Btw - totally reminds me of NT'ers going up there and copping all kinds of Jordan's back in the day for $30.

Arundel Mills, MD got the 3Lab5s too in the same color.

FSR; $179.99
1 per customer
No phone order until Monday if pairs are left

Camarillo Outlet:
Saw some a pair of Jordan futures (black leather 3m/gum) size 14 at the register for $375 at yesterday. Not sure if phone orders available.

Also, there were some grey dri-fit knit tees, a few sizes s-xxl for 29.99. And a couple blue tech fleece crew zip ups (not sure if aw77) in size large for $70. Sorry I didn't have time to take pics

Sorry for the late post, just discovering this thread, but a few weeks ago the Nike outlet store in Leesburg, VA had the grey flyknit air max with blue and purple accents on sale for $89.99. They had another colorway too, the blue/orange one I believe. Lots of sizes between 9-12 then when I got mine, not sure of availability now but worth a try. 703-771-3060(70(703) 771-30603) 771-3060

Finally back on NT BEEN 2 years.
Went to the Florida keys clearance store. My girl asked 2 associates for the coupons and they gave it to her without a hassle. Got free flyknit 4.0 volt for 55 bucks

As for clothing they had Hurley crewneck' sweater for 14.99 in grey and blue colors
No tech fleece spotted
For shoes. Saw a sz 10.5 grey APC OG free for 60 or 70
Had the pink and yellow flyknit trainer scatter sizes but saw BHM lunar af1 in scatter sizes.
Some grey Blk and green huarache again scatter sizes
Flyknit lunar 2 in Blk and white also blue and orange from sizes 9-10
Bunch of flyknit chukka with a pinkish upper many sizes

They advised me no phone orders or holds. Maybe it's just for the holidays.
Will check on dolphin this weekend.

Last edited:

The great thing about the MVP Pass promotion is you can order online items from your local Nike store for the exact same price as you would at home (cheaper in a few instances) and earn the MVP coupon to redeem in January. If the drive isn't out of your way I would strongly suggest it. $25 MVP coupon > 6% ebates cash back IMO

The great thing about the MVP Pass promotion is you can order online items from your local Nike store for the exact same price as you would at home (cheaper in a few instances) and earn the MVP coupon to redeem in January. If the drive isn't out of your way I would strongly suggest it. $25 MVP coupon > 6% ebates cash back IMO

repped for the info. Does that also include outlets?

Sawgrass Mills - Sunrise, FL

Lebron X Elite Dade-$110 (Most all sizes up to 13)
Lebron X Elite Crimson-$110 (All sizes up to 11.5)
Foamposite Concord-$160 FSR
Lil Penny Posite Gumbo-$100 FSR
Lil Penny Posite Challenge Red- $95 FSR
Air Up Orlando-$50 FSR

On hash wall there was random Lebron XI Hornet and Terracotta Warriors for $100

The grey teech fleece jacket posted a page back was on the clearance rack. Had multiples of pretty much all sizes for $65.

San Leandro had a Flightposite copper in a sz.12, 3m Jordan 13's in a sz. 10 $89.99, and a Jordan 13 Baron's in sz.11.5 $89.99. Also two Brazil packs, sz 10 and 12 for $450

Just came home from Citadel Nike Store

(323)-720-1683

didn't take pics because my phone died on my way to the outlet :/

saw a lot of better shoes now that F&F ended

Saw a pair of size 10.5 Copper Flightposite for $149.99

Saw scattered pairs of 8Five2 Nike SB Lunar Janoskis, Nike SB Dunk Low  Ruckus, and Nike SB Dunk High Tie Dye. Lunars were 79.99, Rucus were 89.99 and Tie dyes were 49.99.

I copped a pair of Lunar Blazers that got marked down to $39.99 555029-003 is the product code. they look very dope and durable in person. 

Clothing was wack although certain styles had between 15%-30% off

At the Adidas outlet, I also copped a pair of the Adidas SL Loop trails for $39.99. It's the black/grey/blue/volt color. They had four other colors. A grey/black colorway for $39.99, a knicks colorway for $49.99, a black/white color for $49.99, and a khaki/brown/volt color for $75 retail price. Also saw YOTH Shelltoes for $29.99 also going fast.

Just came home from Citadel Nike Store
(323)-720-1683
didn't take pics because my phone died on my way to the outlet :/

saw a lot of better shoes now that F&F ended

Saw a pair of size 10.5 Copper Flightposite for $149.99

Saw scattered pairs of 8Five2 Nike SB Lunar Janoskis, Nike SB Dunk Low  Ruckus, and Nike SB Dunk High Tie Dye. Lunars were 79.99, Rucus were 89.99 and Tie dyes were 49.99.

I copped a pair of Lunar Blazers that got marked down to $39.99 555029-003 is the product code. they look very dope and durable in person. 
Clothing was wack although certain styles had between 15%-30% off

At the Adidas outlet, I also copped a pair of the Adidas SL Loop trails for $39.99. It's the black/grey/blue/volt color. They had four other colors. A grey/black colorway for $39.99, a knicks colorway for $49.99, a black/white color for $49.99, and a khaki/brown/volt color for $75 retail price. Also saw YOTH Shelltoes for $29.99 also going fast.

Just came from there not to long ago and copped those copper flightposites

Air Up Orlando-$50 FSR

The grey teech fleece jacket posted a page back was on the clearance rack. Had multiples of pretty much all sizes for $65.
Thanks for the update. 

Air Up Orlando-$50 FSR

I was there on sunday and the only had sz 10-10.5 foam concords and X elites up to sz 11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom