Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by polorico

This is the best team the mavs , have ever had . 
This team murks the 06 IMO .

Dirk is cold blooded just dominating the game at the most crucial points and hitting 2 clutch free throws . 

Baring Refs the mavs should win the chip .

This the the best team the heat, have ever had... T
This team murks the 06 IMO
The Big 3 are cold blooded and just dominating  the game at all ends of the court...
NT complains about refs more then NBA players do...
Do you always have to bring the Heat into every post?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
only when other people talk about winning the chip already...  they dont even know who they facing yet..

Originally Posted by PMatic

Dirk is cold blooded just dominating the game at the most crucial points and hitting 2 clutch free throws . 

The Big 3 are cold blooded and just dominating  the game at all ends of the court...
Do you always have to bring the Heat into every post?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
only when other people talk about winning the chip already...  they dont even know who they facing yet..

Dude, you are HILARIOUS. I AM THAT LOSER, how late did you stay up last night to come up with that one? And why would I have to stop posting because my team is eliminated? Is that something new added to the ROC, because i mean you are posting and your city no longer has an NBA team, correct? at calling attendance numbers meaningless. That type of thinking will get your team moved/sold in a minute. I guess yall felt like Stern/Shultz/Bennett just owed it to you to keep the team there in light of the poor attendance and refusal to give him what he and Stern want in terms of updating the arena, to include more luxury suites so they can make more $ Why the heck wouldn't they?
But want to talk about something meaningless. The jilted lover act from Seattle fans, now that's meaningless. Your opinion, means so little to anything I don't think I can even describe it. Zero doesn't even begin to do the trick. Like, if your opinion were something tangible, I'd probably wipe my *#$ with it.

sonic fans have clearly gotten to you, as you have resulted to getting angry on a message board. you continuously hurt your argument by trying to act like you know everything about seattle and our loyalty issues. all you have is the last four year attendance records which hold little weight to your argument when put into context with the situation and compared with the other 37 years of the sonics' existence in the nba. for the record, i dont hate or blame the oklahoma city thunder and their fans.

Dude, you are HILARIOUS. I AM THAT LOSER, how late did you stay up last night to come up with that one? And why would I have to stop posting because my team is eliminated? Is that something new added to the ROC, because i mean you are posting and your city no longer has an NBA team, correct? at calling attendance numbers meaningless. That type of thinking will get your team moved/sold in a minute. I guess yall felt like Stern/Shultz/Bennett just owed it to you to keep the team there in light of the poor attendance and refusal to give him what he and Stern want in terms of updating the arena, to include more luxury suites so they can make more $ Why the heck wouldn't they?
But want to talk about something meaningless. The jilted lover act from Seattle fans, now that's meaningless. Your opinion, means so little to anything I don't think I can even describe it. Zero doesn't even begin to do the trick. Like, if your opinion were something tangible, I'd probably wipe my *#$ with it.

sonic fans have clearly gotten to you, as you have resulted to getting angry on a message board. you continuously hurt your argument by trying to act like you know everything about seattle and our loyalty issues. all you have is the last four year attendance records which hold little weight to your argument when put into context with the situation and compared with the other 37 years of the sonics' existence in the nba. for the record, i dont hate or blame the oklahoma city thunder and their fans.

Young trizz is just a troll thats it.
Heat aint going ham on both sides of the court , dudes is getting the red carpet treatment also.

Young trizz is just a troll thats it.
Heat aint going ham on both sides of the court , dudes is getting the red carpet treatment also.

laugh.gif
you really think im a troll.. follow me around and tell me where i trolled too...

don't lie. you been known to patroll the Knick thread from time to time. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
you really think im a troll.. follow me around and tell me where i trolled too...

grin.gif

He right , though.
How in the blue hell do you know that NBA players don't talk about the refs?????

You in their locker rooms are something??

He right , though.
How in the blue hell do you know that NBA players don't talk about the refs?????

You in their locker rooms are something??

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
just because im getting back at dubA and fatherless child for his predictions....

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
just because im getting back at dubA and fatherless child for his predictions....

Originally Posted by BennyBlanko

Or maybe you just cut the substiantive part of my argument out of your quote and jumped to the end, where I was reply IN KIND to all the name calling.

Given that I am having insults hurled at me and being cussed at from like 8 people, hard to see how I'm singled out as the angry one or getting off course. Heck, check this out, this is the actual Producers/ Sonicsgate dude btw http://insidehoops.com/forum/ showthread.php?t=223706 leading other angry Seattle fans in an anti Oklahoma poem.
laugh.gif

But you are only proving my point by mentioning "the other 37 years of the sonics' existence" as seperate with the last 4, as if the NBA/Schultz/Bennet owed you something because of the former, with total disregard for the latter in terms of staying in Seattle. Blame your lawmakers if anybody. OKC pulled a power move. I'm sure in a decade or so, they might be moving again if OKC doesn't do their due diligence to keep them here, both in terms of the fans and the people who vote and I'll just have to have some perspective and live with it and move on. Or I could dedicate the rest of my existence to hating and trolling on the city and fans of the new location/team but that just seems loser-!#@ and like too much work

Originally Posted by BennyBlanko

Or maybe you just cut the substiantive part of my argument out of your quote and jumped to the end, where I was reply IN KIND to all the name calling.

Given that I am having insults hurled at me and being cussed at from like 8 people, hard to see how I'm singled out as the angry one or getting off course. Heck, check this out, this is the actual Producers/ Sonicsgate dude btw http://insidehoops.com/forum/ showthread.php?t=223706 leading other angry Seattle fans in an anti Oklahoma poem.
laugh.gif

But you are only proving my point by mentioning "the other 37 years of the sonics' existence" as seperate with the last 4, as if the NBA/Schultz/Bennet owed you something because of the former, with total disregard for the latter in terms of staying in Seattle. Blame your lawmakers if anybody. OKC pulled a power move. I'm sure in a decade or so, they might be moving again if OKC doesn't do their due diligence to keep them here, both in terms of the fans and the people who vote and I'll just have to have some perspective and live with it and move on. Or I could dedicate the rest of my existence to hating and trolling on the city and fans of the new location/team but that just seems loser-!#@ and like too much work

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
you can do whatever u want in the knicks thread. never bothered me

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
you can do whatever u want in the knicks thread. never bothered me

I hate to harp on the dude again, but what I said about Russ prior to the post-season has come to fruition and is now the media front page story of this series.

Comparing Jason Kidd, a notoriously bad shooter..

41 FG% for the Playoffs, 44 FG% this series for Kidd.
39 FG% for the Playoffs, 35 FG% this series for Russ.

37 3PT% for the Playoffs, 41 3PT% this series for Kidd.
31 3PT% for the Playoffs, 29 3PT% this series for Russ.

3:1 A:TO ratio for the Playoffs, 3.6:1 A:TO this series for Kidd.
1.4:1 A:TO ratio for the Playoffs, 0.9:1 A:TO this series for Russ.

2.3 SPG for the Playoffs, 4 SPG for this series for Kidd.
1.4 SPG for the Playoffs, 1.5 SPG for this series for Russ.

Russ has continually made very bad decisions all Playoffs, taken very poor shots all Playoffs, and I've been preaching this all year, yet all I hear is how Kidd would get TORCHED by Russ. By Kobe. By everyone. Rose has very comparable numbers to Russ, but I feel like it's a whole hell of a lot harder for Rose, he has no one to deffer to, Russ does.

So is Kidd still in for a rude awakening? Or is it Russ the one who is in for a rude awakening? Across the board, Russ has played WORSE against the Mavericks than he has against other teams this post-season. Across the board, Kidd has played BETTER against the Thunder than he has against other teams this post-season.

This ain't about the Mavericks getting lucky and getting teams having woes, this is Dallas Mavericks basketball. This is Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd, Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion, Jason Terry, and JJ Barea wanting it more than the other guys right now.

I hate to harp on the dude again, but what I said about Russ prior to the post-season has come to fruition and is now the media front page story of this series.

Comparing Jason Kidd, a notoriously bad shooter..

41 FG% for the Playoffs, 44 FG% this series for Kidd.
39 FG% for the Playoffs, 35 FG% this series for Russ.

37 3PT% for the Playoffs, 41 3PT% this series for Kidd.
31 3PT% for the Playoffs, 29 3PT% this series for Russ.

3:1 A:TO ratio for the Playoffs, 3.6:1 A:TO this series for Kidd.
1.4:1 A:TO ratio for the Playoffs, 0.9:1 A:TO this series for Russ.

2.3 SPG for the Playoffs, 4 SPG for this series for Kidd.
1.4 SPG for the Playoffs, 1.5 SPG for this series for Russ.

Russ has continually made very bad decisions all Playoffs, taken very poor shots all Playoffs, and I've been preaching this all year, yet all I hear is how Kidd would get TORCHED by Russ. By Kobe. By everyone. Rose has very comparable numbers to Russ, but I feel like it's a whole hell of a lot harder for Rose, he has no one to deffer to, Russ does.

So is Kidd still in for a rude awakening? Or is it Russ the one who is in for a rude awakening? Across the board, Russ has played WORSE against the Mavericks than he has against other teams this post-season. Across the board, Kidd has played BETTER against the Thunder than he has against other teams this post-season.

This ain't about the Mavericks getting lucky and getting teams having woes, this is Dallas Mavericks basketball. This is Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd, Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion, Jason Terry, and JJ Barea wanting it more than the other guys right now.

Those two plays at the end of regulation are different. It's like the difference between a blatant holding/illegal contact call in football vs. a potential pass interference call/making a play on the ball. Collison is grabbing Dirk from behind and trying to prevent him from turning the corner, like a CB is holding a WR to prevent him from running his route. The other play was Kidd making a play on the ball and it didn't look like he got any part of Westbrook's arms, which is why they didn't call it.

Those two plays at the end of regulation are different. It's like the difference between a blatant holding/illegal contact call in football vs. a potential pass interference call/making a play on the ball. Collison is grabbing Dirk from behind and trying to prevent him from turning the corner, like a CB is holding a WR to prevent him from running his route. The other play was Kidd making a play on the ball and it didn't look like he got any part of Westbrook's arms, which is why they didn't call it.

The Thunder's late game play calls and execution are god awful. I don't know if Coach Brooks is to blame or that players. It's probably a mix of both..

At least a hanful of times this season its just been Durant chucking a 30-35 footer (i think twice in these playoffs). I mean really??? If thats the shot you're gonna get at the end of a game than you deserve to lose. I understand you're a young team but KD and Westbrook have to do better on the last possesions of a close game. They're both great 1 on 1 players, but you have to get to your damn spot on the floor and take a quality look...

The Thunder's late game play calls and execution are god awful. I don't know if Coach Brooks is to blame or that players. It's probably a mix of both..

At least a hanful of times this season its just been Durant chucking a 30-35 footer (i think twice in these playoffs). I mean really??? If thats the shot you're gonna get at the end of a game than you deserve to lose. I understand you're a young team but KD and Westbrook have to do better on the last possesions of a close game. They're both great 1 on 1 players, but you have to get to your damn spot on the floor and take a quality look...

Back
Top Bottom