OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Does anyone use statistics to optimize lineups? Particularly using R programming language

I've messed around plotted fantasy points vs. salary and ran a regression line through the data points. The higher above the line = higher estimated value for given salary
Except marcus thorton had the highest variance above the regression line and he took a poop last night

Last edited:
Does anyone use statistics to optimize lineups? Particularly using R programming language

I've messed around plotted fantasy points vs. salary and ran a regression line through the data points. The higher above the line = higher estimated value for given salary
Except marcus thorton had the highest variance above the regression line and he took a poop last night
Furthest I go is defense vs position pts allowed. Eventually you come to realize there's only so much research you can do. Players play according to many different human variables. Energy, sleep, motivation, crowd, emotion, urgency, etc etc. Sometimes someone's shot just won't fall. Not worth the headache of advance statistics past a certain point IMO.

Furthest I go is defense vs position pts allowed. Eventually you come to realize there's only so much research you can do. Players play according to many different human variables. Energy, sleep, motivation, crowd, emotion, urgency, etc etc. Sometimes someone's shot just won't fall. Not worth the headache of advance statistics past a certain point IMO.
Yea man

I use defense vs position as well and the daily match up chart

So who are yall rostering at ph tonight? I think Schroder is great value but I find it VERY hard to fade Russ and Rondo... I think the Hawks will rely on Baze tonight as well.

Rondo

Westbrook

Bellinelli

Burks

Johnson

Crowder

Favors

Illyasova

Drummond

tourney lu

Last edited:
Murray, Cobb and Robinson killing me man!

I have Cousins and Reed killing right now smh.

Gonna need Gronk, Blount and Diggs to show out

It's SO obvious that Ryan Matthews is the better back for Chip Kelly's offense. I think he would've been great in Denver also

Boogie needs to become a PF on FD [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Rajon Rondo[/td][td]39.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Jeremy Lamb[/td][td]23.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Nicolas Batum[/td][td]33.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]DeMarcus Cousins[/td][td]46.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Andre Drummond[/td][td]50.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Dennis Schroder[/td][td]22.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Thabo Sefolosha[/td][td]18.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Chris Kaman[/td][td]8.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom