OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Beasted in my first tournament play in DK with 341 pts. Only winning $7 tho :lol:

Last edited:
Thank goodness I decided to put those lineups in late last night. Put up 353 and 340 in my cash games :pimp:.

Hate 4 game slates. Still gonna play a few lineups tonight though.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty trash when it comes to tourneys :lol:. Most of the time one of my cash lineups will put up more points than my tourney lineups. I need to find that balance between my high-upside tourney guys and my cash game guys.

Last edited:
Man, last night I thought I did good but only broke even. :smh:

Tonight seems like it's one of them tricky ones because I feel like everyones' gonna pick the same people and the people that end up winning the tourney will pick some no name fluke.

Shoutout to awwsome :smokin - Do yourself a favor and sign under his links!

I lost a dollar overall in FD, but came up a decent amount on DK. Trying to get better and better.

took a much needed break from DFS but i'm back at it.  Hope everyone has been winning

Made the switch over to Victiv (replaced Draftkings for me)

I like how they're running things over there, especially with that Sub position

Here is a referral if anyone would like to join, they offer you free $ to start so no need to even make a deposit.

https://www.victiv.com/r/5e9tlvtmo6

tonight stick to cash games and just stick to the script. always some newbs thats gonna play it cute and not play russ or some ****.

playing strictly cash games. should be easy based on potential lineups

Tonight I will be that noob that doesn't pick Westbrook.. skippin on Bron too...  Wall/Kyrie and  Draymond/J. Johnson ftw!!

There is literally no point in fading Russ if you're actually trying to make money.

Who faded Harden last night and won anything?

Who?

There are other places to be contrarian.

tonight stick to cash games and just stick to the script. always some newbs thats gonna play it cute and not play russ or some ****.

playing strictly cash games. should be easy based on potential lineups
This

There is literally no point in fading Russ if you're actually trying to make money.

Who faded Harden last night and won anything?

Who?

There are other places to be contrarian.
exactly

as long as Durant is out, Westbrook is in all my line ups. I don't care if he's 100% owned. He's shown what he can do without Durant. I would be dumb not to pick him. Especially on a 4 game slate.

I thought a 4 game slate was more reason to pass him by lol..  Then again I'm literally only putting $3 down tonight..  My hopes is WB is 100% owned and for some drastic reason he under performs..  Indiana aren't slouches defensively, atleast I didn't think so... but oh well.. its a gamble!  Best of luck, I'm gonna need it! 

Btw I had Harden last night, scored 306.6 and still won nothing..  Also had Pau and Whiteside on that same lineup and they both only put up 28pts...  and this was in the NBA Dribbler where people are only allowed to enter 1 lineup... so anythings possible

Last edited:
I thought a 4 game slate was more reason to pass him by lol..  Then again I'm literally only putting $3 down tonight..  My hopes is WB is 100% owned and for some drastic reason he under performs..  Indiana aren't slouches defensively, atleast I didn't think so... but oh well.. its a gamble!  Best of luck, I'm gonna need it! 

Btw I had Harden last night, scored 306.6 and still won nothing..  Also had Pau and Whiteside on that same lineup and they both only put up 28pts...  and this was in the NBA Dribbler where people are only allowed to enter 1 lineup... so anythings possible
I play the dribbler every night :lol: I won $3 last night with 322.4 pts.

Last edited:

:lol: Yea last night was tough. I scored 330 and only won $3

Think I'm rolling with Richard Jefferson tonight @ $3.8k starting vs Toronto.

KCP or Stuckey? In cash games.

Last edited:
I don't even bother with huge contests like the Dribbler, it's like the lottery way too much variance.

^ I knew he was old as hell :lol: didn't even cross my mind that it's a back to back though.

Back
Top Bottom