OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

switched out middleton and Kd out of my lineup as well as Derrick Williams hahahahahahah i knew i shouldve quit

late scratch man. Sore achilles. News came after line ups locked 
mean.gif

how can i flourish with ish like that happening smh

Afflalo somehow fit value. Shabazz is ******* killing me. I think hill might be able to hit value.

Need my boy Klay to cook!!!!!

Bazz getting absolutely no minutes

Last edited:
MCW with yet another mediocre performance and Crowder hasnt done **** it seems since the first quarter.

Tonight not looking like the night with these injuries

A page ago i said i wish AD was playing...well he is and showing out. I shouldve played him ****! 

Cousins playing like a bum so far

Im not gonna cash tonight. The writings on the wall...word to destiny's child.

Last edited:
Could've doubled my winnings but 100% exposure to Russ put a dent in those plans.

I've been doing really well on FD while getting killed on DK. Think cash games are much easier on FD personally

Amir was the play tonight :pimp:

I target any Bigs that are at least average skill against Indiana's frontcourt. Amir definitely offset Russ and my strange decision to play LaVine. Derrick Williams came through too while everyone pivoted to Afflalo

Last edited:
It looks like cousins is gonna be the guy holding me back from greatness. I'm cashing out tonight but if he would have hit value, I would have really hit a lick

Back
Top Bottom