OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Allen and Green need to step it up. Got them in my cash games.

Memphis offense so trash 
mean.gif
jeff green is going to kill me tonight, i see it alrdy :x

ish and lebby are hella underowned against my expectations. im still gunna eat i think but this fool is blowing any 350+ hopes

I'm all aboard the Lillard/CJ dual stack tonight. Gonna both need big games to stay in it, at home too
I can't afford both.

I like the KD/Russ/Ibaka stack, who OKC will need huge games from to win.

OKC plays no defense so anybody on Portland can give them buckets, negating CJ's importance and making Crabbe the best pick behind Lillard with a guaranteed 30 mpg.

Trust me bro, I know you're just getting back in so, Take Lillard/Crabbe first, unless you have a lineup that you can seriously afford CJ and still be happy, in which case I will say your picks are your own.

But trust, last words, Lillard/Crabbe is the play there G

Last edited:
So I decide to punt with Henson. Hit value the last few games. Gave me 3.2 pts 
laugh.gif
 I roster folks at the wrong time man.

Millard + McCollum = FLAMMMEEESSSS
Good thing you didn't listen to me.

I'm starting to believe that maybe the Gods do exist and are mad that I have cursed them.

I can pick the most logical choices, and the Coach will accidentally mark the player inactive and what-not.

Dear God and gods, truly, I am sorry. I admit it publicly. Sincerely @a-friend  

Went back to one lineup per time slot since i blew most of my bankroll lmao.
Took a risk of putting Faried in my late night lineup thinking hed only miss one game and have a great day to honor his baby. ***** didnt even play. I hate having to sleep in the evenings before tipoff lol.
This also screwed me in my after hours cause i wasnt sure if ed davis was playing or not. The difference between me($5) and first place (1k) was 2 players. I had Crabbe/Lyles and he had Hood/Davis.

Had 2 early only lineups, one with Parsons one with Muhammed. These dudes scored the same points and i was in the green but didnt even get entry fee back. Mere cents lol. But once again 2 players away from first place.

On a good note, my main lineup hit 324 which is one of my better point totals. MCW and Zeller let me down.

On an NFL note i didnt do **** this weekend. Dude in one of my tourneys won first and 2nd place totaling 45k. He had the same lineups just diff kickers lol

Back
Top Bottom