OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Not touching Barton or Urkel until their price dips
is Urkel CJ? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aw ****

CJ's getting played because seeing 1-2 thousand in remaining salary as opposed to 4-5 thousand makes you think that you're playing the best possible plays. He's nowhere near an optimal play at that salary in that matchup with Dame controlling the usage entirely.
So, you are saying that if CJ was the same price as the next best SG, that he is a worse pick than them because Lillard is back?  

CJ never put up points with Lillard in?

You can't say "optimal play at that salary", when salary is of no issue. All the SG's may as well been the same price last night, and nobody was a better play than McCollum.

Only smart play or more optimal play was fading him hoping there was a clerical error and he busted 

Simply put....if they are all $5000, is there a guy on this list below, who  is a more better play than CJ? 

Reddick

C. Lee

Roberson/Waiters

Crawford

CJ Mcollum

Last edited:
I could understand playing CJ on a late night roster cause it was slim pickings. Who knew he would be inactive cause a clerical error :lol:

If it was a full slate...not touching him.

There's no point in even going back and forth. If you wanna play CJ at $8K to take down a GPP when his usage is non-existant with Lillard on the court, go for it.

There's no point in even going back and forth. If you wanna play CJ at $8K to take down a GPP when his usage is non-existant with Lillard on the court, go for it.
His usage is non-existent with Lillard on the court? Hmm, interesting. 

Last edited:
If CJ was $5k you'd pick him and call it smart. Because he's 8k, he's an auto fade( on that SG lineup too, where money is no issue, at all), Hmm, interesting.

Last edited:
I don't even know what you're trying to get at here but you got it, like I said, I'm not going back and forth about it. You can keep being an *** hole about it though :lol:

Last edited:
I was being an ***? Hmm, okay. I'd say you were and are being an ***, now, if anybody is. Whatever though. Girl stuff man. We talk DFS, discuss even,  get your panties out your crotch G. 

So, if they were the same price, you'd pick CJ then right. Yea, me too.

Last edited:
No panties twisted over here man, my lineups were McCollum free and will be until he's 7K :lol: he'll be an auto-fade at 8K unless Lillard goes down again. Like I said, I guess I can see it in the late slate but I'd much rather get a guaranteed 5x from JJ going up against CJ's bad defense, especially on screens and spend 3K plus elsewhere. Having a 4.5x floor at 5K and having the same floor at 8K are two very separate things and open up very separate things in your lineup.

And, yes, I will take the 0.97 FPPM player at 5K over a 0.82 FPPM player at the same price FWIW.

Come on fellas let's save the drama for another thread. This thread is usually drama free,

I see where both of y'all are coming from.

I faded CJ personally cause I wasn't feeling the price range and with Lilliard back but i can see that on a late slate, with having the extra money to get him, I might've just went for CJ just cause he has that upside even though i know his usage rate with Lilliard in, usually goes down.

Anyway, all good y'all.

Let's get it tonight!

ish smith

isiah thomas

jimmy g 

bazemore

crowder

evan turner

gasol

taj gibson

withey

Got two line ups going

Clarkson
Collison
Bazemore
Belinelli
Turner
Mirotic
Gasol
Millsap
Cousins

IT2
Burke
Hood
Belinelli
Gay
Mirotic
Gasol
Millsap
Horford

Good luck to all :pimp:

I hate the late slate with Kobe playing. 

Guess Kobe is the play, though. Hope to see that KB8 energy.

Back
Top Bottom