OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Current LU for cash game don't know if i like this or not

I. Thomas

Butler

Cunningham

Kristaps

Drummond

Mayo

J. Parker

Afflalo

Neither for me 
laugh.gif

I think Covington struggles to score tonight, but he still might get some rebounds, steals, etc. I also think Porzingis is in for a rough night.

Kawhi is out tonight
really?

Thank you I had him in one of my lineups.

Edit: um you guys have any suggestions for anyone replacing him because I have no idea what to do with my lineup
I hate the SF group tonight

I'm going with Crowder in a couple of mine, so you can use that money to upgrade elsewhere. Maybe Giannis. 

You could also throw Anderson out there since he'll start in place of Kawhi.

A lot of value guys I like tonight.. Lin, Joseph, Felton, Crowder, Len, Leuer, Diaw might see some extra burn with a blowout. 

And Tim Duncan is out tonight

I knew I should have planned on Duncan being out.

I hate late scratches like this... He was one of my building block guys so I had to rearrange a bunch of stuff, I was also counting on Kemba being out so I just swapped Lin for Felton, but that's not as big of a deal. I went from loving 3 lineups, to only liking one and hating the other two.

I also made another random one with some of the new injury news like Kawhi being out so I threw Covington into a lineup, same with Diaw and Anderson.

I like too many players tonight so nights like these I go for multi-lineups. I really could have picked like 8 possible 7-8k guys that I loved tonight.

Last edited:
Didn't realize Demarre Carroll was out. :smh:

Dude has let me down one too many times. Never rostering him again!!

Pau getting busy early...

and I'm going to need Jimmy Butler to get it going. He will not ruin this lineup.

The fact that my lineup is looking real good and having Kawhi in there makes me hope that I don't cash...

Back
Top Bottom