OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Boogie has been money these last couple of games. I figured Reggie Jackson was money against my lakers, and he puts up a stinker :rolleyes

While he made some good points and it was pretty hilarious., I'm going to assume it's another case of the media not being held accountable for being/using inaccurate facts? The poker argument was one big contradiction, the winning numbers/percentages are lazy stats w/o sharing the reasons/where they got those stats from. And from everything I heard from people I know being there, only about 10 FD employees were there...it was mostly NY'ers and people attending the conference.

A lazy defender going up against a good veteran who is a good defender. I think Zaza hits at least 5x tonight. If Noel is in, I think he's the high priced Sixer you want to own. Dirk is exactly the kind of PF he eats against.

I also think Dwight is the C to own tonight.

Feel free to kill me if I'm wrong though :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even know what to expect from Noel tbh. If he can get into double double territory he's usually liable for about 40. But Jah is an offensive machine and has the body to take Zaza.

But maybe I haven't seen Zaza play enough.

He doesn't even need a double double to exceed value though. He has the hands to rack up steals/blocks.

Jahlil and Zaza are almost identical in size as well.

never fade RUSS. He is the based god of DFS so far this year. Gives me 50 to 70 point a night
smokin.gif
ehh ive been fading russ. too much money and he aint playing like he was last year ,.,,, kobe out tonight , like me some clarkson .... 

Last edited:
ZAZA always goes under the radar. But Defensively hes a beast. No Kobe??? Hmmmm Might need to plug in ROY somewhere then. He will get some touches.

Definitely going with Dwight for the first time tonight, I love the matchup.

And Zaza has been very consistent and has a favorable matchup tonight.. I want to fit him in, but I'm 100 bucks short right now so I have Tyson instead.

Back
Top Bottom