OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Blake has definitely hit value in most games so far this season. This is an off game for him tonight.

Dame gotta go off for me to salvage the night. Can't even be mad at the L's I've been taking. Was all essentially house money off $10 deposit so I'm cool. Just disappointing. Learning a lot though.

Was going back and forth between Cousins and Drummond all day and of COURSE i picked Drummond instead and he's floppin hard :smh:

War daddy you owe me bruh. You gaurnteeed the greek freak was going to cover. Disgraceful.

Now i need Rondo to not play the 2nd half to win by 3 pts... :hah

Last edited:
War daddy you owe me bruh. You gaurnteeed the greek freak was going to cover. Disgraceful.

I know man, my bad.... I'll get you back. The odds are in my favor now. At least you didn't get burned by Middleton, Ariza, or Bazemore. The matchup for Giannis couldn't have been better... I just don't get it. Monroe coming over has really affected his value.

Last edited:
Has Belineli even enter the game yet? 
laugh.gif

My late night line up aint poppin

I know man, my bad.... I'll get you back. The odds are in my favor now. At least you didn't get burned by Middleton, Ariza, or Bazemore. The matchup for Giannis couldn't have been better... I just don't get it. Monroe coming over has really affected his value.
Middleton a point and a rebound away from hitting value

I hope this Mil/Den game goes to OT

Finally got good picks tonight. I only play H2H and quarter games in tourney :lol:.

I'm entered about $10 today and I'm winning $45 so far.

Man mudiay is beyond clutch. Ive come to the conclusion that im not that good at this haha excellent at picking whose gunna over perform there value but thats not always translating into full winning lineups.

Had a cpl night where i flourished but alot more duds where im like damn hah and now this random sitting of players constantly. Come on Silver extend the season or start fining people.

Sitting at 23rd out of 18k in the $25 entry tourney on FD with Rondo cooking.

Hoping Detroit can keep it competitive so I don't slide.

Tonight is my highest score this season.

Hollis Thompson did work. Joe Johnson ate. Korver got me though. And Blake,
mean.gif
 Had that 1st on lock until he put up -5 in the 4th.

I'm on a boom or bust lineup structure now, no in between. 

Tonight is my highest score this season.

Hollis Thompson did work. Joe Johnson ate. Korver got me though. And Blake,:smh:  Had that 1st on lock until he put up -5 in the 4th.

I'm on a boom or bust lineup structure now, no in between. 

It's the only way bro lol

Back
Top Bottom