OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Pau just had a killer stretch to start the 3rd couple assist rebounds, a block and 4 points in the first 4-5minutes :x

40fp already

**** man. i hate life rn.

just gonna go out and drink my sorrows away

good luck folks

Last edited:
Hope hers can keep this relatively close so my man Henderson just goes gunning away

Man, would I love it if Paul Pierce got it going

Every single game is a blowout smh

Last edited:
Whoever was guarding him should get hit with a flagrant. The momentum AD was in and the push from his left hand made him fall awkwardly.

laugh.gif

I've only played 2-3 lineups this week. 

Every day I've lost a lineup to an injury.

I must have a big win coming.

How is Lance Thomas supposed to get a rebound when the damn Warriors shoot above 50% from everywhere?

this blowout ganna leave bulls and peli starters on the bench
Well, good new is Thibs doesn't care if it's a blowout or not. 

His starters will play 4th quarter too until the 2 minute mark left in the game.

Pau about to hit 65+

Drayman with 30+ fps in the first half. in other news, Knicks keeping it relatively close

draymond is becoming a must play really like what he does. tried to get him in my lineup today but couldn't

The saving grace for tonight is that I'm part of the majority and all the AD owners are on the same boat with me so I still have a chance.

I told you guys...I'm a damn jinx. Someone HAS to **** up in my line up (AD).

I need to make money off this ability.

Last edited:

Let's put this to the test, list your line up for tomorrow's game 30 minutes before tip off so I can change my line up :lol:

Let's put this to the test, list your line up for tomorrow's game 30 minutes before tip off so I can change my line up :lol:
No need to put it to the test. I can show you my L's in my history.

You'll see somebody produce a string of 30-40 point games, I choose him, he goes for 15-20 :stoneface: .

Last edited:
alot of people have butler and evans..which i avoided for alphabet and wes..i might have w chance

Back
Top Bottom