OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

MLB. The entire game is surrounded by the luck element. You can clobber a hanging curveball and line out to first. You can make a great pitch and have it roped for a homerun. There's skill, but baseball is influenced by luck at times.
facts u know wat u gonna get from picking LeBron at 10,500 in NBA but u pay 6,000 for Bryce harper in MLB and get only like 3 points

MLB. The entire game is surrounded by the luck element. You can clobber a hanging curveball and line out to first. You can make a great pitch and have it roped for a homerun. There's skill, but baseball is influenced by luck at times.
facts u know wat u gonna get from picking LeBron at 10,500 in NBA but u pay 6,000 for Bryce harper in MLB and get only like 3 points

I hate that ****. But at the end of the day in cash games MLB, it's all about pitching

Rocking with this tomorrow, barring any scratches. Colon either throws a shutout or gets rocked, leaning on the latter:

P Clayton Kershaw P 27.3 swap out
P Lance McCullers P 20.4 swap out
C Kevin Plawecki 4.3 swap out
1B Chris Carter 6.4 swap out
2B Neil Walker 7.0 swap out
3B Justin Turner 6.7 swap out
SS Carlos Correa 9.6 swap out
OF Andre Ethier 6.2 swap out
OF Joc Pederson 7.5 swap out
OF Yasiel Puig 6.6 swap out
Going with this except Oscar Hernandez instead of Plawecki.

May we all flourish tonight.

Eh he still had 9k's. My cash games are fine :pimp:

Btw the Dodgers are really terrible when they have good matchups/stacks. I just don't get it lol

I try to avoid Dodger Stacks. Never hit one on the nail.

I'm legit like 0/8 stacking them this season. By far the worst team at stacking.

On a related note my favorite team to stack are the Reds. They seem to always come thru in good matchups

Last edited:
Might as well stack the Reds while you can. Who knows what happens with them with the deadline coming up. Although Bruce is probably the only position player being traded. Maybe Phillips too.

As long as they keep my guy Frazier..or atleast trade him to another team with a dynamic offense :pimp:

For some reason i stack the right games but the wrong players.

Like the early slates...Yankees scored 9 runs. I had Teixeira and Gardner. They aint do **** 
mean.gif

I think after July, I'm done with mlb dfs. Ive deposited to much money to keep losing like this.

Thinking the same. I have good nights but it's so rare smh..I keep playing because I'm
Addicted to dfs and just trying to wait for NBA but losing out on cashing because of random **** gets annoying

going with this in a $3 game barring scratches

P Corey Kluber P 22.7 swap out
P Jake Peavy P 10.3 swap out
C Kevin Plawecki 4.3 swap out
1B Lucas Duda 6.9 swap out
2B Jose Altuve 8.7 swap out
3B Jose Iglesias 5.9 swap out
SS Carlos Correa 9.4 swap out
OF Yoenis Cespedes 7.9 swap out
OF J.D. Martinez 9.2 swap out
OF Mike Trout 10.2 swap out

Gonna regret starting 2 Mets, but hey, they sort of are due for something

P Corey Kluber
CWS@Cle - Fri 7:10PM ET
FPPG: 22.73 | Salary: $11,500

P Michael Pineda
NYY@Min - Fri 8:10PM ET
FPPG: 18.91 | Salary: $9,000

C Brayan Pena
Cin@Col - Fri 8:40PM ET
FPPG: 4.49 | Salary: $2,800

1B Ben Paulsen
FPPG: 5.44 | Salary: $3,100

2B Wilmer Flores
LAD@NYM - Fri 7:10PM ET
FPPG: 5.86 | Salary: $2,500

3B Alex Rodriguez
NYY@Min - Fri 8:10PM ET
FPPG: 8.53 | Salary: $4,300

SS Hanley Ramirez
Det@Bos - Fri 7:10PM ET
FPPG: 7.75 | Salary: $3,900

OF Jay Bruce
FPPG: 7.63 | Salary: $5,100

OF Carlos Gonzalez
FPPG: 6.88 | Salary: $4,400

OF Colby Rasmus
Hou@KC - Fri 8:10PM ET
FPPG: 6.15 | Salary: $3,300

When football season comes, I'm done with baseball. Baseball is annoying but I keep playing it :lol:

100 bucks :lol: defeats the whole purpose of me playing DFS. Whole allure of it for me is risking 3 bucks to potentially make 10 grand.

Exactly.

$100 isn't bad if you know what you are doing.

Without lineups and stats, I can't name an entire teams players  starting roster, outside of the Red Sox

Last edited:
im a huge baseball nerd, but the game is too unpredictable for me to lay out that kind of dough. if i was to do it, i rather do it on basketball when guys dont perform well 30% of the time like they do in baseball.

Yea I hear you. It's tough. Tough really isn't the word, though. It's a toss up is more like it.

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Tim ****ey  P[/td][td]12.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Corey Kluber  P[/td][td]22.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Stephen Vogt[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Joey Votto[/td][td]8.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Rougned Odor[/td][td]7.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Alex Rodriguez[/td][td]8.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Francisco Lindor[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Mookie Betts[/td][td]8.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Kole Calhoun[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]David Peralta  Day-To-Day[/td][/tr][/table]

Faded the Dodgers game.
Dudes are about to go off watch.

MLB extra innings still on Free? Thought it ended yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom