OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

An hour before game time, got a lineup I'm really feeling but the only lingering question in my mind is...

Yall think its worth it to stack Russ and AD?

Both in must win games and there is value out there to make it possible.

Last edited:
An hour before game time, got a lineup I'm really feeling but the only lingering question in my mind is...

Both in must win games and there is ale bough value out there to make it possible.
Main issue IMO is the OKC/SAC game may end up a blowout and AD has been very mediocre lately to trust for that kind of $ Im rollin with Z-BO he is super cheap on DK also like G Monroe he kills the Pacers 

Not really worried about a blow in OKC because Russ can get a triple double in 30 mins but yea AD hasn't exceeded value in a while.

Was thinking about Monroe but I hate playing guys against the Pacers.

Both in must win games and there is value out there to make it possible.

I'm stacking those two. Figuring the upside to win a tourney is with those two having great games in must win games

AD really hasn't been playing "Great" by his standards.

Might be one those nights I might just stick to playing a bunch of guys in the 6k-8k range with 1 cheap player

Last edited:
Just wanna alert you guys I have Westbrook and ad on the same ticket, so you should avoid them

Looking to cash tonight! **** it

Payton
Clarkson
Oladipo
Morrow
Leonard
Harris
Jason Thompson
Kelly
Kanter

Last edited:
Russ
Elfrid
Monta
Oladipo
Harris
Casspi
Thompson
Derrick Williams
Steve Adams

Love this.

Edit: just saw Monta, wouldn't play any Mavs personally, Carlilse saying he'll limiting starters minutes.

Last edited:
Dude, yall know hansbourgh been beasting at 3.8k and starting again right? Lol

Tommy Milone 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom