OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Got Porter and Marvin in a lineup with Russy and Kanter

LETS GO
smokin.gif

Cleanthony is balling since THJR came back tonight, I should have put him in every lineup G

Just wondering, what made you go Russ and kanter is tough matchups with all the other great matchups out there
Who on Memphis can defend Russ? And Kanter is playing like a top 3 Center right now so Ima ride with him until I see otherwise and judging from these 1 qt stats I glad I picked these boys got Young Clarkson comin up too

Just wondering, what made you go Russ and kanter is tough matchups with all the other great matchups out there
Who on Memphis can defend Russ? And Kanter is playing like a top 3 Center right now so Ima ride with him until I see otherwise and judging from these 1 qt stats I glad I picked these boys got Young Clarkson comin up too

Just wondering, nice picks. Both guys under owned too. Hope you flourish bruh.

Yeah clarkson gonna eat dame up, got him ready along with reke Evans in a revenge game.

Ledo was a great lowkey pick tonight

Just wondering, nice picks. Both guys under owned too. Hope you flourish bruh.

Yeah clarkson gonna eat dame up, got him ready along with reke Evans in a revenge game.

Ledo was a great lowkey pick tonight
Yea hope he does Porter and Marv need to stop playin and get these dbl=dbls damn just checked Cha gettin blown out smh 

Why wizs coach isn't playing porter in the 4th but letting beal still play is dumb. Think he wants beal to ball out and get confidence back.

OJ mayo smh my boy told me to put him in a lineup tonight too.

Why wizs coach isn't playing porter in the 4th but letting beal still play is dumb. Think he wants beal to ball out and get confidence back.

OJ mayo smh my boy told me to put him in a lineup tonight too.
OJ fell off bad he was suppose to be the next 1

Here i am scrolling thru FD scores, big 0-burger next to his name. I just assume he was hurt and chalk up the L...low and behold this MF'er with his minutes in the mid 20's, no foul trouble, no nothing. I'd be better off taking Kirk Hinrich.

Back
Top Bottom