OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

If anyone is playing VICTIV tonight, where you thinking for value?

Think i figured out a good strategy for victiv if anyone is curious

Last edited:
First Draft on victiv

Roberts

Barea

Crawford

Blake

Aminu

Chandler

Lopez

Lillard

thoughts?

Is DK > FD? Or preference?

I should give DK a chance.

DK is better because of the flexibility with positions after starters and because of the ability change your lineups until game time rather than a set cut off times which can screw you on FD if there is a late scratch.

Peep Thompson tonight with potential foul trouble with Mozgov.

Just realized I have a ton of Mavs exposure

Last edited:
some advice kinda stuck

draftking

barrea

Crawford

LBJ

aldrige

Tyson

isiah

aminu

parsons

Fanduel

dragic

barrea

mclemore

Crawford

LBJ

aminu

Aldridge

marcus morris

boogy

Peep Thompson tonight with potential foul trouble with Mozgov.

Just realized I have a ton of Mavs exposure
be careful with the Mavs. Know that this is their 3rd game in 4 nights and they are on the back end of a back to back.

Only Mavs players I have exposure to is Barea and Parsons

Last edited:
I don't trust Love he's been playing like ****, he'll be better second half of the season when he really understands his place.

I just seen this thread. RIGHT ON for making this thread Pdino! Lots of great info!

Man, last night was a mood killer. I was able to score 320.7 in the $1 tourney and only won $3 hahaahahaha! I was thinking i'd get at least $10 or something.

Any recommendations for a SF for $4k or less? :lol:

Got a stars/scrubs lineup that I need to fill. Honestly don't think there's anyone I'd take in that price range.

What's good everybody. Looks like a lot of people scored high last night. I got 293 and only doubled in a GPP on DK. A lot of similar stories on other boards as well.

There's not too much depth at any of the positions with this short slate, but if you're going to throw some money at someone, I think the front court is where its at. Boogie scored 50+ fantasy points three games in a row and LeBron has no one to stop him at the SF spot on the Clips

A combo I'm interested in tonight is Parson and Aminu. Both are killing it and even though it's risky to play two dudes on the same team with similar positions, they've been pulling it off well lately.

We just posted some projections and picks if anyone is interested

Oh yea, and JJ Barea is only $3,400 guys

:rofl: :rofl: I might just go with Gerald Green and hope he somehow gets out of the doghouse. It's only a $1 tourney so I won';t be too upset if he gets me a donut :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom