Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

I already got a $10 bet going with Proshares from like 2 weeks ago in the Yankees thread....he doesn't have paypal though so the winner mails the $10
laugh.gif

If this method of payment is good with you Mez and Mr. Jefferson, I'll put $10 down for you both. Or I could make separate trips to Corona and YankeeStadium
laugh.gif

Romo owns the Giants in the regular season, so Dallas should win this.

We'll end up getting the train ran upon us in the playoffs though, I know how it goes.

If we can stop their running game, and give Romo "some" time to throw, we'll be alright. should be a great game.

Canty has a calf and will not play ... not that the overrated, overpaid bum would have made a difference ...

Ole heavy in the pockets, light in the pants lookin boy ...

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Proshares

Cool, you got a bet. Bout to hit him up on FB.
You're gonna be passing out ten dollar bills left and right.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I got you three and two at work so hopefully I'm collecting $50.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Cool, you got a bet. Bout to hit him up on FB.
You're gonna be passing out ten dollar bills left and right.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I got you three and two at work so hopefully I'm collecting $50.
i salute you, proshares:

tom-brady-sportsroids-salutes-abc.jpg

EDIT: cant lie, he kinda has that, "you gon' get raped" look in his eyes
laugh.gif

G-Men got this. it'll be a close shootout. 35-31 is my prediction.

Giants D-backfield is suspect but that pass rush is not and should hide that weakness and we won't have blown coverages like Tampa Bay did last week. Onlything I'm worried about is Eli feeling the pressure from Ware and making some #+%!%%% throws like he usually does

Jason Garrett hopefully has his mind rite now T.O. is gone.
Steady dose of MB3 and Felix and I got the Boys by 13.
Eli will throw 3 picks, Romo will throw 2.
Special teams will win us the game. Field position and field goals.
23-10 Cowboys.

Cowboys gotta clear up those issues on defense. I don't think the offense is nothing to worry about but the defense definately gotta step it up. Jacobs hasa history of murdering the Cowboys. If they thought Cadillac was running over them wait until Jacobs comes to town. I think the linebackers are pumped upthough. I think Brooking and James gonna give him hell. Newman and Scandrick gotta hold down the corner spots. I'm not too worried about them. Jenkins inthe nickel might be a cause for concern. Ive never seen him in the nickel.

All in all:

Cowboys 31 - Giants 21

Game gonna be close but I don't think the Giants offer much at the receiver spot. Their too young and Newman and Scandrick gonna eat them up. Barbarian,Choice and Felix gonna put up over 150 yards on the ground. I can dream anyway lol. This is gonna be Martellus Bennett's breakout game right here.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Canty has a calf and will not play ... not that the overrated, overpaid bum would have made a difference ...

Ole heavy in the pockets, light in the pants lookin boy ...
I sure wish we had the overrated, overpaid bum though. Giants are good at scouting defensive linemen. If they felt he was worth the contract Ibelieve them. Cowboys just f'd up and didn't want to give him that money. I hope Olshanzky or however you spell his name can atleast be serviceable.Looked a lil' light last week.

Man you will never convince me that chris canty was worth that contract ... period

I watched dude for like 3 seasons and we got tore up on the ground just the same as the bucs did to us last week ... and he sure as hell wasn't a forcesacking the qb ... the giants paid for the body just like we drafted for the body ... dude is like 6'7 350 lololol ...

We will be fine as long as we can sack eli a few times ... we need to pressure the quarterback and put him on the ground ...

I keep hearing all this @!%* about the Cowboys stopping the run and rightfully so. Well the Giants need to stop the pass because Romo has lit em up sincecomming in for Drew Bledsoe at half time in 2006.

He's 4-2. He's averaging about 250 pass yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 pick per game.

Originally Posted by MPire

Romo is 4-1 against the G-Men. We should be aiight

He's 4-2. He's averaging about 250 pass yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 pick per game
4-1. That loss was atrributed to to Bledsoe since he started the game. The same way Drew henson is 1-0 for the Coboys despite only a playing ahalf. Thanksgiving vrs the bears, Julius went stupid in the second half and bledsoe was put in after halftime.

I don't think people realize how good Romo has been against the Giants. Even in the playoff loss he was decent. I could see us losing though.

*Shoes is an agitator
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i have to settle for 46 inches of HD goodness and a 30 pack with my closest friends ... i have someone pickin me up an inaugural t shirt and apparently theyhave blue hype towels going around so i got one of them comin too ... sad thing is, the dude is a skins fan who just so happens to be close friends with a boysfan with season tickets ... texted me off some "you should definitely be here instead of me" type steez im like "ya $%!%! !%+@ your mother"...

i just hope its competitive or at least the boys dominate ... definitely dont want a repeat of last years eagles game where i had to turn on ps3 in the secondquarter ...

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom